• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Edge Lab up and running

Any word on when the spyderco military 2 is coming out?
Not exactly sure... I emailed the Spyderco rep about the M2 about a month ago and the reply back pretty much just said coming soon. They are in the computer to order, which I have ordered already, so hopefully soon. Taking there time since the debut was in in the spring.

Just posted my new knife from @The Edge Lab in the other thread.

Anyone even thinking about buying a benchmade or any other brands that he carries.. do yourself a favor and reach out to him before going elsewhere.

He was fast to respond, kept me up to date on stuff and his prices couldn't be touched from the various places I compared against.

Great experience all around. Thanks again.

Just posted my new knife from @The Edge Lab in the other thread.

Anyone even thinking about buying a benchmade or any other brands that he carries.. do yourself a favor and reach out to him before going elsewhere.

He was fast to respond, kept me up to date on stuff and his prices couldn't be touched from the various places I compared against.

Great experience all around. Thanks again.
I've already got a few knives from him, and he will be my "to go guy" from now on.

@The Edge Lab Can I hang around while having a knife sharpened or is it a drop off service? Have an s35vn I'm having trouble with. Also what do you use to sharpen?

Last edited:
Can I hang around while having a knife sharpened or is it a drop off service? Have an s35vn I'm having trouble with. Also what do you use to sharpen?
This, too.... i have a couple kershaws and an old Emerson CQC8 i wanna get cleaned up.

@The Edge Lab Can I hang around while having a knife sharpened or is it a drop off service? Have an s35vn I'm having trouble with. Also what do you use to sharpen?
Absolutely, I have since moved to 2000 Main Street in Walpole. I’m in with 1ST Round Academy. So you can hang around, check out his shop and in 5 minutes you’ll have a sharp knife. I’m not really completely setup but can still fit you in. I use a Tormek with well worn in diamond wheels.

Back
Top Bottom