• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"In the formerly Great Britain"; pansies

allen-1

NES Member
Terrifying "knife" and the "loophole" in Great Britain...

Terrifying "knife" and the "loophole" in Great Britain...

Someone needs to show the text, or explain, the law/rule to understand the loophole.

People terrified about a 20" knife are either afraid to leave their home/fortress or have zero imagination ... the list of (unregulated) things more deadly than that knife is so long it may as well be infinite!

There are Brits (men and women) who lived through World War II and German bombings who must be listening to these two fops and thinking, “I fought to defend Britain for this?” It’s so obvious that these two queens are part of the British corporate media narrative. They want to make any means of being able to defend yourself as completely socially unacceptable. I honestly think that these guys get off on the thought of having their homes invaded, being tied up, and being made to watch their wives and daughters being raped and murdered.

Colion Noir talked about this recently.

View: https://youtu.be/tuC5qXfUbMA?si=HbQzPY-WtqYk07lS

There are Brits (men and women) who lived through World War II and German bombings who must be listening to these two fops and thinking, “I fought to defend Britain for this?” It’s so obvious that these two queens are part of the British corporate media narrative. They want to make any means of being able to defend yourself as completely socially unacceptable. I honestly think that these guys get off on the thought of having their homes invaded, being tied up, and being made to watch their wives and daughters being raped and murdered.

Colion Noir talked about this recently.

View: https://youtu.be/tuC5qXfUbMA?si=HbQzPY-WtqYk07lS

Ghost guns.

Now new for the holidays, Zombie knives.

There are Brits (men and women) who lived through World War II and German bombings who must be listening to these two fops and thinking, “I fought to defend Britain for this?”

The youngest possible WW2 vet (age 16 in 1945) will be about 97 today. That generation is gone. There's no doubt in my mind we're watching a historic transition as the old UK disappears. The US is about a hundred years behind.

The future belongs to those who reproduce.

Someone needs to show the text, or explain, the law/rule to understand the loophole.
Actually why? None of us live there so unless we're visiting, UK law is irrelevant (sort of like the UK of today).

Remember that most sporting arms except RF & Shotties were not available to the common man post WWI and then of course when 1939 rolled around UK had squat to arm the Home Guard with. Hence the great outpouring of American civilian firearms to be issued as stopgaps until Remington et al could produce some .303 bolt guns to send to Britain.

And the dolts have done it again.

The UK banned “zombie knives” or some shit Luke that. If it’s obvious meant for killing zombies, it’s illegal.

Because it’s all black (no blood splatter paint or neon green) it’s not illegal. A totally stupid law for a stupid country.

Actually why? None of us live there so unless we're visiting, UK law is irrelevant (sort of like the UK of today).
It's called responsible journalism instead of a bunch of word salad, headlines and sound bites.
If they expect people to read the story, tell the story. I was just shitting on the story as told.

I’ve carried a knife on my belt or in my pocket since I was about 12 y/o (I’m 62 now). Everyone carried a knife when I was a kid and no one freaked out about it and that included when you were in school. A knife with a 3” or 4” blade is nothing but a tool but the imbeciles in charge these days have no clue how to use a tool. They think anything with a sharp edge is dangerous and harmful to the general public. What the f—k has happened to common sense and a man being a man… WTF!

I’ve carried a knife on my belt or in my pocket since I was about 12 y/o (I’m 62 now). Everyone carried a knife when I was a kid and no one freaked out about it and that included when you were in school. A knife with a 3” or 4” blade is nothing but a tool but the imbeciles in charge these days have no clue how to use a tool. They think anything with a sharp edge is dangerous and harmful to the general public. What the f—k has happened to common sense and a man being a man… WTF!

It's not being a man, it's being useful. Show me a person doing something to make things better: fix their tire, turn a loose screw, balance a table, etc - small shit, not splitting the atom, and I'll bet he's got a pocket knife. Show me a guy that is looking for help, and I'll be there's no knife to be found. Just a general rule of thumb.

My kids got their knives at ~3 years old, and have been scolded since they were 5 when they don't have one. It's just common sense to be able to do "stuff" that you need a frigging knife.

One of the kids at church commented on my daughter once:
"Why are you carrying a knife in your boot?"
"Because my pockets are too small"
"Why do you even have a knife to begin with"
"Because I'm dressed. Where's yours? What kind of wuss doesn't have a knife?" Maybe the kid identifies as British?

Back
Top Bottom