What’s the most you’ve spent on what?

Bought property, a house, a truck and camper, and fixed the house up. Now I need a fence and want 200 Amp service.

Seeing as this is a knife forum I’m going to guess you mean knives.

RJ Martin Q-36
Basically this knife with S-110V blade

Found a pic. uuid=F5FEFF46-13A6-4A48-9A97-642E2980DCA8&library=1&type=1&mode=1&loc=true&cap=true.jpeg

$60 plus tip for 2 beers and 2 hamburgers. Last night. Wanted to try out a new place. Got that out of my system.
My boss loves using food delivery apps. He bought last time so it was my turn. Couple of cheeseburgers, fries and drinks. Food, plus delivery, plus tip... $40-something. Never again.

eta- didnt realize this was the knife thread, lol. Im not much of a knife guy, so the most expensive one Ive bought was prob a ~$40 SAK.

Seeing as this is a knife forum I’m going to guess you mean knives.

RJ Martin Q-36
Basically this knife with S-110V blade

Found a pic. View attachment 869998
Good catch, I missed the knife forum part.

I also didn't notice it was in a knife forum. Was just reading the posts before mine. Since it is a knife forum the most I ever spent and it was while ago was about $40 on a Kershaw 1660.

1982 I spent $10.00 on a cucumber sandwich in Nantucket. 2 pieces of white bread, a dab of mayo and 4 thin thin slices of cucumber. Was the cheapest thing on the lunch menu at a beach roach coach

The most is my house but outside of that probably spent 55-60k building out a ford transit van back in 2016. Used for both weekend trips around New England and also home away from home a couple times a year. Could not live without it. Florida today…

Edit: realized this is the knife forum. Here’s my benchmade I picked up in Amarillo Texas for 2 bills.

Attachments

• IMG_3937.jpeg
    IMG_3937.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3020.jpeg
    IMG_3020.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:
This is actually the most expensive one I've bought, beats my stitch by $20 or so. The merlot is probably my favorite production color they use, again it took me a while to hunt down this configuration. Microtech sucks that way, if you don't find what you want on an initial drop it can be a hassle to track something down without buying it second hand at a mark up.

PXL_20240406_233329943.jpg

40 years ago I bought a Swiss Army "camper" that to me was a fortune as I was making maybe $8 hour. Had it my pocket today and I consider it priceless.
My dad had a SAK "Hiker" that my mom gave to me after he died. I carried it for a bit but started to worry Id lose it or break it or whatever so I bought a new one and his stays at the house.

Back
Top Bottom