• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A Merry Christmas and a Happy Hanukkah Blade Lovers! 🎄

enbloc

Life Member Emeritus
NES Life Member
NES Member
Wishing you the very best healthy and Happy New Year too!

And a big thanks to @Admin for creating this oasis for us all.
~Matt 🎄

High_resolution_wallpaper_background_ID_77701000111.jpg

Last edited:
I tend to give gifts that I like. Is that wrong?
One is going to my daughter and an old Army Buddy. Each time they use it. They will think of me. I have a Cadet Swiss Army knife that a buddy gave years ago. Every time I use it I think of him.

It is a great gift and keeps you connected to that person. I think it is a great item.

Not giving any blades for the holidays this year. I AM giving my niece and nephew "starter" kitchen knife sets for their wedding presents. Niece is first (start of Feb).

I am planning to sharpen my mother's kitchen knives today and/or tomorrow since I'm sure they need it. Hit up some of mine earlier today via the Wicked Edge setup.

I am planning to sharpen my mother's kitchen knives today and/or tomorrow since I'm sure they need it. Hit up some of mine earlier today via the Wicked Edge setup.

This is one of my annual Thanksgiving chores at my MIL's house. They've got a nice set of forged Wusthofs that they take no care of at all.

My two gifts:

And to go with it,

Back
Top Bottom