• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Boar Sticking Knives and MA Law

Damn. I should have met up with you…

I’m on a boat. And they won’t let me dolphin hunt.

(I’m an hour ish south of Broc in FL as I type)

Well ... the morons shipped the Sticker without a sheath and I couldn't find one that fits the knife.

So I am taking a KA-BAR.

It is a shame, the sricker is sweet. But, I also dont like it isn't sharp all the way. I have read that is in case the hand slips, you won't cut yourself. Makes sense. I love the mirror finish.

The KA-BAR feels better anyway. My dad's neighbor let me borrow it. The guy is a big gun and knife collector, so he will get some meat.

View attachment 829521

View attachment 829522

All the hype and you go with a KaBar? That's like having the poor kid at Baskin Robin's recite every flavor and asking for vanilla.

All the hype and you go with a KaBar? That's like having the poor kid at Baskin Robin's recite every flavor and asking for vanilla.
Well ... American fighting knife wins again.

The morons didn't ship the sticking knife with a safe way to carry it. Really stupid. I guess that is what I get for buying a knife from a company called "F. DICK." ... although their knives are recommended in several forums.

I had it shipped to my parents so I didn't find out until it was too late.

Damn. I should have met up with you…

I’m on a boat. And they won’t let me dolphin hunt.

(I’m an hour ish south of Broc in FL as I type)
Careful, dolphins will Rapetile you.

Dude, I told you to come meet with me. I found some alligators as well ... but I didn't wrestle one or try to stab one.

Careful, dolphins will rape you.

Dude, I told you to come meet with me. I found some alligators as well ... but I didn't wrestle one or try to stab one.
Can’t rape the willing!

I know. I wanted to but today is my last day in FL and we had boat tickets to go to Cabbage Key today (on the boat now) so was not able to.

Glad you had a blast!!!

Gonna hunt alligators next time?

Can’t rape the willing!

I know. I wanted to but today is my last day in FL and we had boat tickets to go to Cabbage Key today (on the boat now) so was not able to.

Glad you had a blast!!!

Gonna hunt alligators next time?
Probably not, guides want way too much money for alligators. I need to research if I can get a permit and find a guide or if my only option is to hunt it in a ranch.

Ranch is lame, they are all just chilling there, it is like going to the range and shooting at a paper target.

But those fat tails look so tasty. I had Alligstor today, it was really good.

I also got a chance to feed a bunch of massive alligators, they let me walk into the alligator area when they brought a big trash can full of birds, the owner wasnt around, so the dude was lkke "f*ck it, come in, but be prepared to run". Good stuff.

Probably not, guides want way too much money for alligators. I need to research if I can get a permit and find a guide or if my only option is to hunt it in a ranch.

Ranch is lame, they are all just chilling there, it is like going to the range and shooting at a paper target.

Thats no fun. Boo…

Gotta earn it.

Back
Top Bottom