• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Boar Sticking Knives and MA Law

According to higher ups at work, my work profile is "too white".

I told the story at the last meet, I don't remember if you were there.
I wasn’t but you also posted the story. ex Madame dropped the X term in a conversation not long ago, I told her not to embarrass herself ever again using that term.

I think it will be fine. For every pic you see of a huge hog with big tusks, there are hundreds, or thousands, of other hogs killed that are much smaller. I am not expecting to go after a 400lbs beast. They can all cause damage, but it is fine with trained dogs.
Yep, most of them in Florida are small like this little piggie-

1700959847947.png

I’ve heard of people using spears to kill wild hogs but not closing in and trying to wrestle the thing down with a knife. They’re vicious and very aggressive when cornered. Dogs will be going crazy as they’re trained to attack the hog, the hog will be going crazy as it’s trying to stay alive and kill you and the dogs and you’re walking into the middle of it with a knife. f*** that bro, go to a strip club or something.
Step one: buy cool dagger thing, mount in collection display case

Step two: just shoot the hogs with a gun instead.

According to higher ups at work, my work profile is "too white".

I told the story at the last meet, I don't remember if you were there.
You get the sombrero and poncho for your next glamor shot?

Oh, and go "commando" for the Pig Hunt

I’ve heard of people using spears to kill wild hogs but not closing in and trying to wrestle the thing down with a knife. They’re vicious and very aggressive when cornered. Dogs will be going crazy as they’re trained to attack the hog, the hog will be going crazy as it’s trying to stay alive and kill you and the dogs and you’re walking into the middle of it with a knife. f*** that bro, go to a strip club or something.
F that. This is now on my bucket list. But I’m gonna do it buck naked.

How has no-one given Broc shit about an ergonomic dick sticking knife? lol :)

-

From how I understood it, he wants the dogs to get it cornered in some brush and then move in and try stabbing it to death with a dagger. At least that’s how I read it. lol That’s why I said be careful those things are no joke to f*** around with.
This sounds crazy

How has no-one given Broc shit about an ergonomic dick sticking knife? lol :)

This is an important detail here that I think his friend is f***ing him on just to get a funny video for his Facepage. [rofl]

F913E095-8931-47FC-9F0A-138D793E1526.jpeg

Seriously. This sounds really dangerous. Yikes.
Hope you make it back Broc 😂

Well ... the morons shipped the Sticker without a sheath and I couldn't find one that fits the knife.

So I am taking a KA-BAR.

It is a shame, the sricker is sweet. But, I also dont like it isn't sharp all the way. I have read that is in case the hand slips, you won't cut yourself. Makes sense. I love the mirror finish.

The KA-BAR feels better anyway. My dad's neighbor let me borrow it. The guy is a big gun and knife collector, so he will get some meat.

20231217_142941.jpg

20231218_141115.jpg

I found this info, but notice it says:

What does "under your control" mean?
Is that defined somewhere?

That is the part that confuses me.

Also, I am not brown. LOL
And I won't be carrying it around the city.
What thumbs up emoji do you use?

On Broc's next trip he is gonna use an atlatl. After that, bare hands.
After that I’m thinking he’s going to get bored and will want something more challenging and he’ll be playing the most dangerous game. DON’T go on his next trip with him if he first asks you to exercise with him or go on a hike. He’s sizing up your potential!

After that I’m thinking he’s going to get bored and will want something more challenging and he’ll be playing the most dangerous game. DON’T go on his next trip with him if he first asks you to exercise with him or go on a hike. He’s sizing up your potential!

signal-2023-12-17-21-24-46-736-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom