The Brass Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, it is going to CurlyMaple (Chris) who had asked me for some a while ago (I forgot). He called me when he saw this post, and reminded me. He's a young guy, and is going through some cancer at the moment. So, that 45-70, and my best wishes for a speedy recovery go to him.

I have buckets of 223 and 357 sig brass from a local police range. All is definitely once fired. The 223 brass is all Prvi, and the 357 sig is all winchester. I am looking for 357 mag, 270 win, 7x57, and 7.5 swiss.

Have lots of:
9mm
5.56/.223
38spl
*and many other calibers, just ask

Looking for:
50ae
7.5x55 swiss
7.62x54r
8mm mauser
.303 brit
7.7 Jap

Also may be interested in some machine gunned .308 that you're trying to get rid of.

I will also trade brass for components: powder, primers, gas checks, or anything you have lying around of interest. Thanks

Last edited:
Hold onto your GP-11 in the event a source for LRB's is uncovered in our lifetime!
FWIW, Hansen Guns (Southport, CT) has a fair amount of Egyptian, Canadian and other 8mm ammo for reasonable (< 50 cents each). I know you guys seek boxer brass; perhaps the Canadian ammo is boxer, I don't know. They also have a few boxes of Winchester (1943) .303 Brit and older Prvi Partizan .303 Brit ammo which could supply you with some boxer brass, too.

Last edited:
Hold onto your GP-11 in the event a source for LRB's is uncovered in our lifetime!
FWIW, Hansen Guns (Southport, CT) has a fair amount of Egyptian, Canadian and other 8mm ammo for reasonable (< 50 cents each). I know you guys seek boxer brass; perhaps the Canadian ammo is boxer, I don't know. They also have a few boxes of Winchester (1943) .303 Brit and older Prvi Partizan .303 Brit ammo which could supply you with some boxer brass, too.

Thanks for the info! I have some already, but just looking to bulk up the amount so I'm not on my hands and knees at the range looking for that last missing piece that rolled under God knows where [wink] I didn't even know there was such a thing as Canadian 8mm, I'll certainly check it out [smile]

Nope, I actually have plenty. Tommy T just gave me a bucket full.
I bet you two have lots of yellow buckets full of brass!

Just trying to help out wiskie762

Thanks, though. Where have you been? You've been quiet....

No problem..... You know I have your back if you need....

Work has been insane lately....[thinking]

Nope, I actually have plenty. Tommy T just gave me a bucket full.
I bet you two have lots of yellow buckets full of brass!

Just trying to help out wiskie762

Thanks, though. Where have you been? You've been quiet....

I believe I have some older 25-06 reloads, if interested. They aren't my reloads, but most have data on the box. Loaded ammo like this isn't worth the UPS shipping expense to me, but if around New Haven, you can pick it up. I don't really need the .223, but I'll take it in trade, assuming I can find the few boxes that I think I have. (I'll update this post once I take inventory...)
Can't seem to find them...must have traded them sometime back.

Last edited:
Miscellaneous pistol brass - a little of this and a little of that ...

.32 S&W x 75 pieces
.32 auto x 200 - 300 pieces
.38 Long Colt x 19 pieces
10 mm x 60 pieces SOLD
.380 acp x 69 pieces SOLD
.30 Luger x 103 pieces
.38 Super+P x 86 pieces
.41 magnum x 11 pieces SOLD
.40 S&W x 1300 - 1400 pieces SOLD

Would trade for clean .44 magnum, .357 magnum, .32 S&W-Long and .45 acp (large primer).
Would sell the .40 S&W for 2-12 cents each.

Located south of Boston, near Foxboro.

Last edited:
I have 45-50pcs of Berdan 5.56. Unknown headstamp - just looks like two numbers opposite one another. Crimped pocket. Tumbled clean. For those who want to get their Berdan decapping & priming on.

I'm looking for some 357 Mag

Thought this would be worth sharing just in case you are looking for brass that you can't find a trade for here or on the other gun boards.... Have been finding pretty good (occasionally great) deals for the stuff I need on Amazon....

http://www.amazon.com/Once-Fired-Mi...e=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1285935919&sr=1-1

Seems to be evolving into something similar to what ebay was before they went off the rail many moons ago..... Might be worth giving a look when you are looking for brass....

Normal disclaimer that I have no financial interest in amazon.com.....[wink]

Not sure if you can pay for stuff with payPal on Amazon store fronts, but be aware that PayPal will most likely close your account if you can, and get caught (by them). Good link though, Bob.

Not sure if you can pay for stuff with payPal on Amazon store fronts, but be aware that PayPal will most likely close your account if you can, and get caught (by them). Good link though, Bob.

No, I definitely don't use paypal for anything that might be identified as gun related.... Amazon doesn't use paypal as far as I know....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom