• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Brass Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
JDubs,

I have some NEW, in the bag, Winchester brand, .44 mag brass. They are bags of 100. I could probably part with a couple of bags. We can work something out next time you come to Maine. Bring your five items, and we can work that into the deal.

I have about 100 or so 45acp brass some unprimed some not and about 100 .38 special cases some unprimed some not. Looking for .308 brass.

Does anyone have a need for A LOT of 40 S&W brass? By "A LOT" I meant probably 8-10 gallons worth, maybe more, maybe a little less. Still, it's WAY more than I will ever need - I don't reload 40. They're currently in a trash bag, so I don't have anywhere near an exact count. I picked a good amount of the aluminum and steel out, but there will more than likely still be some inside mixed in. If anyone is interested, let me know and we can work something out.

Last edited:
PM me with details.....

Does anyone have a need for A LOT of 40 S&W brass? By "A LOT" I meant probably 12 or 15 gallons worth, maybe more. They're currently in a trash bag, so I don't have anywhere near an exact count. I picked a good amount of the aluminum and steel out, but there will more than likely still be some inside mixed in. If anyone is interested, let me know and we can work something out.

Where are you located?

Western mass or boston, I am a student so during the week i am in boston but on the weekends i usually go home to go shooting and what not. I will be in western mass tonight if you would like to do a trade?

Western mass or boston, I am a student so during the week i am in boston but on the weekends i usually go home to go shooting and what not. I will be in western mass tonight if you would like to do a trade?

I have:

53 pieces of .308 once fired.
66 pieces of .45LC range brass.
45 pieces of .44 S&W Spl range brass.

I'm in eastern Ma, near the intersection of Rtes 128/9

I am definitely interested in the .308 brass, i will grab the brass i have at home and bring out to boston with me and we can meet up at some point next week?

I know..... I'm going broke shipping brass everywhere also. Yes, I got everything that has been sent.

One for one on the 30-30 for your 44 special?

PM me with address, and I'll send it off.

I could go broke shipping you brass. Did you get the others I sent you? Got any more .32 Win Spl or 30-30?

Hi John,

I could use as many as I can get. I only have about 65 pieces. I re-size them to .32 Win Spl. for my Win '94.
How many you got?

Richard

Hey Richard,
I found a handful on the range the other day. Nothing significant maybe 10 but as always I'll keep them in the range bag until next time I see you
Mark

Hey Richard,
I found a handful on the range the other day. Nothing significant maybe 10 but as always I'll keep them in the range bag until next time I see you
Mark

Thanks Mark. I went to the range today as I thought your dad had RO duty and then I realized it was yesterday.
I had his pans and four of the 7.62x39 brass for you. I will give them to Fixxah to bring to you at the pumpkin shoot.

Hi Richard, sorry I missed you..... Was a good day on the range but not nearly as much fun as usual with the pistol range down for "deleadding".....[thinking]

Thanks Mark. I went to the range today as I thought your dad had RO duty and then I realized it was yesterday.
I had his pans and four of the 7.62x39 brass for you. I will give them to Fixxah to bring to you at the pumpkin shoot.

***TRADE COMPLETED***

I have a box of 500 pieces of 45 ACP brass that I'd like to trade. I bought it thinking I was getting into .45 stuff which I'm not. Looking for an equal value of: 41 mag, 44 mag, 357 & 38 spcl, .223.

Last edited:
Uncovered some Western .38-40 brass (36). I have little use for this, so I'll trade for like quantities of 6.5 Jap brass or dies, if available, pending cash adjustment. This appears to not be balloon-headed brass, if it was ever manufactured that way in this caliber.
There are 16 rounds of assorted headstamped ammo (JSP), too. The loaded ammo requires UPS handling, so you will cover the extra shipping, if desired. PM me for trade or outright purchase details on the ammunition, please.

Last edited:
I have 100+ once fired milsurp 30-06 cases with dates from the late 1940s to mid 1950s. Looking to trade for .308 bullets such as M2, M80, 150-180gr round nose soft point, etc.
Also interested in trade for .223 Rem 55 or 62gr fmj bullets.
The 30-06 cases have been deprimed and the primer pocket swaged. The cases have not been resized or trimmed.

I have:

200 pieces of .38 Spl range brass.
75 pieces of .308 (53 pieces are once fired, 22 are range brass but looks to be once fired)
66 pieces of .45LC range brass.

Looking for any one or combo of: .32 Win Spl, 30-30, 32 H&R mag, .327 Fed Mag brass.

Last edited:
I have:

Looking for any one or combo of: .32 Win Spl, 30-30, 32 H&R mag, .327 Fed Mag brass.

Darn, Patriot....a year or so back I had about 1500 pieces of 30-30; finally got rid of most of it on the cheap. Everything (.30-30, .32 Spcl and .32 H&R) is all loaded up now...and I don't shoot any of these calibers! The only excess empties I have now are some brass .35 Rem., 220 Swift and .280 Rem.

I have 40 lbs of 40 S&W range brass sorted and dirt free - still needs to be tumbled but there's not dirt/dust/rocks/etc.

How much is 40 lbs? About 3 gallons or a box 6x6x8. I'm willing to trade 1 gallon bags worth 40 for what ever you have - I can measure out by weight easily enough too.

I'm looking for the following
9mm
[STRIKE]357[/STRIKE]
30-06

I may be open to other calibers and will post up later.

PM me if you're interested and we can work a deal that way.
Thanks

edit - caliber update

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom