The 6:00 news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone catch the News? The the Mayor Of New Bedford wants the N.R.A. to see the bullet riddled police cars from the Foxxy Lady and see what they think? I have heard that there were dancers on the stage after 2:00 (I could be wrong.), and there were people still inside after 2:00. So ok this is not a problem to the city of New Bedford? It seems like there's a bigger problem to me, pointing the finger and banning guns is just changing the subject.That place is a stripclub with a liquor licence that was open past the "legal" time. Also how did he walk into the club with that AR15? You can't exactly tuck it under your jacket without people noticing. I understand that this is a powerful weapon, but I can not see how this mayor seems to think that by banning the possesion of these weapons by civilians would logically solve the issue at hand. Apparently if the Foxxy had closed at the time that's mandated by "law" this wouldn't have happened. I do feel for the injured officers and the family of the deceased, but if they do ban these rifles they'll be that much more closer to banning our rights all toghther.[sad2] (Feel free to kindly correct me if I am wrong.[grin])

Last edited:
The only reason I can see for this imbecile to make the comment is to try and deflect the complete ineptness of his administration.

Politics are only looking for the 'simple solutions' and not tackle and do things that would actually address said problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom