Texas gun owner shoots, kills man trying to rob him and family at Popeyes

Perp pointed gun at a guys kids, while he was at Popeye's, in Texas. PSGWSP. Also I believe that since it was in defense of kids even the mooniest of bats would be forced to shut up if they tried to prosecute the defender even in MA. You can literally throw "think of the children" back at them.

I'm pretty sure I'd shoot the perp if he was pointing his gun at his own kids. But then again I'm currently armed with a cat and a keyboard, so who knows.

This is the sort of unsubstantiated hyperbole I'm trying to verify or debunk.

LTC holder versus aggressor bad guy DGU. Legit. When, where, what happened.

No more probablies, please.

... I think there was a defensive gun use by ccw holder last year in MA at a PF Chang's? I think? Lemme google...

Can't find the Change thing...but I thought it was related to a guy stabbing people?

Here's the mgh occurrence a few posts up...

http://archive.boston.com/news/loca...es/2009/10/30/da_says_mgh_shooting_justified/

Last edited:
I think you need an additional qualifier on that of the "last lawful defensive gun use in MA by a regular civilian".

I remember a few years back there was an off duty security guard who saved a doc from being stabbed to death at Mass General. They took a long look at him before not charging him. A lot of emphasis was placed on him being a security guard so somehow more qualified to use a firearm. I can't think of the last average joe civilian who lawfully protected themselves, although any stories like that are probably squashed as not fitting the desired narrative.
True, but if I remember correctly, even the guy at MGH had to retain counsel for 6 months until the lawr decided not to press charges. And that shit was as clear cut as it gets!

How is Popeye's chicken anyways? Never had it. I see there is one in Chicopee MA on the strip by BJ's. How does it compare to KFC?

Waaay better than KFC. I have only eaten it a couple of times, but it is good enough to venture into Mogadishu, I mean the Westgate mall in Brockton, for.

well, at least the dude got it done instead of expensive hospital/prison/trial. Good job. Robber pulled the gun on shooter's kids, f*** him.

Yep, point a gun on my kids and I don't care if I spend the rest of my life behind bars.

This is the sort of unsubstantiated hyperbole I'm trying to verify or debunk.

LTC holder versus aggressor bad guy DGU. Legit. When, where, what happened.

No more probablies, please.

I am sure there are more than the left wing media is going to report, but the one that comes to mind was at the Silver City Galleria. Psycho was shot and killed as he was stabbing a waitress in front of the entire restaurant.
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/05/10/taunton-police-silver-city-galleria-shooting/.
If memory serves, the guy stopped on his way, kicked in the front door of a random stranger, and stabbed her to death while sitting on her couch.

ETA - Lame stream media reported shooter as off duty Deputy. He was actually a prison guard but that doesn't support their agenda.

I think you need an additional qualifier on that of the "last lawful defensive gun use in MA by a regular civilian".

I remember a few years back there was an off duty security guard who saved a doc from being stabbed to death at Mass General. They took a long look at him before not charging him. A lot of emphasis was placed on him being a security guard so somehow more qualified to use a firearm. I can't think of the last average joe civilian who lawfully protected themselves, although any stories like that are probably squashed as not fitting the desired narrative.

Said security guard is now a Mass State Trooper. Actually I think he was special police, maybe auxiliary.

Said security guard is now a Mass State Trooper. Actually I think he was special police, maybe auxiliary.
Boston housing cop ("special officer") under Rule 400 of the Boston PD. Police status and powers only on Boston Housing Authority premises.

Although he was "police lite" and had no police status when off duty, it did allow the press to spin it as an off duty officer shooting.

Back
Top Bottom