• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Tewksbury rod and gun or Mass Rifle association for a gun club

I'm looking to join a gun club so I can stop driving to granite state and paying a fortune

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've shot trap at Tewksbury when on the league. Not that impressed. Woburn is much better out of the two.

Harvard is tops in the area by a long shot.

Where do you live? Proximity to your home is an important consideration.

I am a member at Andover and it is a great club. I have shot at Tewksbury and it is a mediocre place. The trap field and outdoor range get closed in the winter due to access issues. Woburn Sportsmens club in Bedford is very nice, traffic can be an issue as it is located on Middlesex Turnpike and rush hour.....

Know nothing about Mass Rifle.

Where do you live? Proximity to your home is an important consideration.

I am a member at Andover and it is a great club. I have shot at Tewksbury and it is a mediocre place. The trap field and outdoor range get closed in the winter due to access issues. Woburn Sportsmens club in Bedford is very nice, traffic can be an issue as it is located on Middlesex Turnpike and rush hour.....

Know nothing about Mass Rifle.
Also what you want to shoot at the club shapes what is a good fit. My interest has turned to shotgun sports so Andover is a good fit but interest in IDPA might not be as well fulfilled there.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Right now it's just target shooting. Although i have always wanted to least try shotgun sports. But just getting to practice with my guns is the main intent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have been tempted to joint tewksbury for years, but you can not shoot at the outdoor range without a "range safety officer" present....do not need to put up with bullshit like that

i have been tempted to joint tewksbury for years, but you can not shoot at the outdoor range without a "range safety officer" present....do not need to put up with bullshit like that

And when the train is passing behind the net on the trap line you stop shooting. Don't know if they apply that rule to the rifle alley

If your in the Tewksbury area, along with what others have mentioned, Woburn & Harvard, perhaps Pelham Fish & Game. Lots of options for shooting (Trap, 100,200 and 600 yard ranges, Ipda and more) to name a few and I do believe they allow full auto. You can visit their web site to find out more.

Best of luck..

Back
Top Bottom