• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Tax return....

TrackDayRdr

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just finished my federal tax forms. Ugh. We owe. But that's because we had a some capital gains from sale of stocks. All y'all not selling will be in for a surprise when ole Joe's puppet masters cranked up the capital gains tax rates this year! We didn't owe a lot as we would have otherwise got a bit back without our gains. I would much rather owe a couple hundred at the end of the year then be owed.

BTW, Texas has NO state income tax! Take that bitches!

There has not been a tax rate hike for 2021 with the potential for one remaining unlikely.

FrugalFannie

NES Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
There has not been a tax rate hike for 2021 with the potential for one remaining unlikely.
He pledged to raise taxes. Give it time. First the "big corporations" and the "wealthy" and then you and I. Besides, they are inflating the money supply so it has no value any more. If they retain the House and Senate in 2022, all the taxes are going up.

TrackDayRdr

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
He pledged to raise taxes. Give it time. First the "big corporations" and the "wealthy" and then you and I. Besides, they are inflating the money supply so it has no value any more. If they retain the House and Senate in 2022, all the taxes are going up.

The Trump Trap set up for the anticipated democrat administration taking over after Donald was done was the very low tax rates from the TCJA. There is only one direction these can go to fund the social programs and what not that were sure to come after Trump slashed as much as he could. But nothing for 2021 which was my point.

Top Bottom