Tavor vs X95 or any other bullpup (Opinions welcome)

I built my 16" SAR as a SHTF rig. Paired it with the Geisselle lightening bow trigger and trigger pack. I wired up a Mepro MOR -Tripower with IR/Visible laser and a remote activation button down in the handguard slot designed for the button. The whole package isn't cheap but the optic is always on with Tritium, Fiber Optic ambient light or battery backup. It fills the niche and does what I needed it to do.

New to this tread. I recently got an X95 and love the rifle. Been playing around with optics for it. Started with a Meprolight reflex but I don't love it. Got the one with the bullseye reticle and beyond 50yds it's really hard to get any kind of accuracy beyond minute of bad guy (literally. At 100yds the thing completely covers a silhouette target). So I replaced it with an ACOG I had lying around extra (yah I know. I have a problem) and it hammers now from 25 out to 250 but the cheekweld is a little weird. It sits lower on the X95 than it does on an AR. I've thought of adding a riser but the height over bore is already an inch higher than the scope was designed for so I'm trying to deal with the issue through training.

What are people running for an optic?

I also started with a Meprolight Red Dot because it seemed the most appropriate but never really liked it and it is MASSIVE. . I have tried a EOtech EPS 3 and a Trijcon MRO. Right now I have a Sig Romeo 4 that I had kicking around. I am a huge EoTech Fan but will probably end up going with a MRO when I find a good deal on one just for price. I see the X95 as a CQB rifle so I am not really concerned about going out beyond 100 yards. The MRO is a great lightweight fast sight.

Back
Top Bottom