• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

F&D the super stars of middle America have

FIOCCHI 223 50GR V MAX/ 50RDS 10 LIMIT​

$42.99 and 120 boxes left

If I didn’t just buy a 200rd case of the Browning stuff I would jump on a few.

Dammit. .45 sold out in the time span it took me to enter my cc info. looks like I'm keeping it on file now.

That way all you have to do is sign in, (or stay signed in like me :) ) it goes quicker that way...
You get great discounts with the Prime Membership...

gotta love these txt notifications that basically never go out, why do they even bother having the option lol

I get them...

You have to remember the Ammo is FLYING OUT THE DOOR!!!
It doesn't stay long enough to give us a chance to buy it...
So no text messages because they don't have any in stock...

That way all you have to do is sign in, (or stay signed in like me :) ) it goes quicker that way...
You get great discounts with the Prime Membership...

I have prime, just didn't have my credit card linked to it. I would enter when I order something. Fixed that now though lol

Is this stuff close to that MK262 stuff that @Greg is always looking for?

Thanks, that IS the MK262. Black Hills makes it for Uncle Sam. The other brands are knockoffs lol IMI is really good though, if not the same.

I bought a little bit and I am now done buying ammo.

Thanks again for the heads up.

#7 100rd 12ga target loads up on TS, decent price, not as cheap as Wally World, but not too bad

Edit: Gone

Those went real quick, I snagged 2 of em.

Thanks, that IS the MK262. Black Hills makes it for Uncle Sam. The other brands are knockoffs lol IMI is really good though, if not the same.

I bought a little bit and I am now done buying ammo.

Thanks again for the heads up.
Have you compared the MK262 with other 77gr hp’s like Federal Gold match and Hornady?

Back
Top Bottom