Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

You know things are getting better when 9mm ammo stays in stock for 25 minutes. 55cpr for range ammo and less than a buck for self-defense ammo!? what is this world coming to!? what's next: ammo available all the time? Unthinkable!

EDIT: I stand corrected: It's been 35 minutes and 9mm ammo is STILL in stock!

You know things are getting better when 9mm ammo stays in stock for 25 minutes. 55cpr for range ammo and less than a buck for self-defense ammo!? what is this world coming to!? what's next: ammo available all the time? Unthinkable!

EDIT: I stand corrected: It's been 35 minutes and 9mm ammo is STILL in stock!
Could also just mean that they have a huge amount of it that came in. If they have several pallets, even the NES vultures will take a while to whittle it down lol

Could also just mean that they have a huge amount of it that came in. If they have several pallets, even the NES vultures will take a while to whittle it down lol
Could be. If that is the case, I still think that's a sign of improvement. Regardless of how the ammo gets out to the public, more and more people will have ammo which means more people will stop buying ammo(yes, the majority of people do not keep more than 2 boxes of ammo regardless of shortage) which means manufacturers are finally starting to catch up with the demand. Point is, it looks like we've hit the bottom and things are starting to improve.

If any NESers close to Cheshire CT can put a trail cam in the woods right here:

and let us know when a truck comes in, that would be great, thanks. Should give everyone a half hour heads up.

Edit: There should be free wifi in the Dunks across the street. This may change location of cam but we only need a view of that driveway.

Back
Top Bottom