Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Anyone looking for some 5.56 ammo to hunt werewolves???... $1.80 per round....ships to MA...
View attachment 461034

5.56 62 GR FEDERAL LC - ENHANCED MK318 MOD 1 SOST OTM NON LEAD "SILVER BULLET"​

Who the hell shoots ammo with silver bullets???
@Greg this on your list of high end 5.56 ammo to buy? [laugh]

ha I buy their non silver stuff all the time, well use to anyways. Usually loaded pretty hot.

Thats a round developed to be barrier blind and be more accurate with ACOG reticles. Probably great defensive ammo but definitely not range ammo.

Anyone looking for some 5.56 ammo to hunt werewolves???... $1.80 per round....ships to MA...free shipping on 500 round cases...
View attachment 461034

5.56 62 GR FEDERAL LC - ENHANCED MK318 MOD 1 SOST OTM NON LEAD "SILVER BULLET"​

Who the hell shoots ammo with silver bullets???
@Greg this on your list of high end 5.56 ammo to buy? [laugh]

Thanks for the heads up..

I am contemplating.. The "Club" never had anything I really wanted so never sent my creds in.. So sent them in yesterday after I seen this stuff, not sure if I will get some since mk262 will do the job, I hope lol

an aside, and a skinflint moment. I was setting up at the range and happened to look down. There tucked into a shadow were 3 unfired rounds! That appeared to be the same size as my rounds! I was giddy. It felt like Christmas came early before the Dems ban it. Was like finding a five dollar bill. Seeing stuff you use on the clearance rack.

anyhow, I picked them up for inspection and found myself going limp. They are .257 ROBT rounds. Not my stuff.

what fires a .257 ROBT?

For a first time in months I got from them an email and a text message saying they have this venom shit in stock. They can shove it.

🤷🏻‍♂️ ...don’t shoot the messenger 😉

As I troll TS and other sites I pass the information along for those who may need so someone can make an informed decision... buy this stuff at $0.55 cpr or $0.70 cpr in the Classifieds...

Back
Top Bottom