Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Does TS always put the in stock stuff first in the search results for a given caliber? I've been ticking the "in stock" box before scrolling but figure I can save a step. It adds up when you check it 600x/day.

Damn. I considered offloading some CCI AR Tactical and Federal bulk 22 but now I’m going to hold onto it. I have been shooting a lot of 22 this year.

Yep, they did have the option for a case of 2000. Not a great price but these days I wont be surprise to see 22 pushing .15 or .20
Walmart in Plymouth has tons of 22LR at regular prices right now. The lady says they get in three shipments a week. There's nothing special about Plymouth, so most in the area must have them.

Double check your invoice if you ordered today. They seem to have as they called it, a glitch, in that they overcharged me for an order I placed today. My total order with insurance and tax came to $24. This glitch had them charge my credit card $38. So, double check your invoice to make sure you were not part of the "glitch". They are refunding me the difference so that's good after I talked to someone there. But I wonder how wide spread it was and how many people will not notice.

Back
Top Bottom