Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Does TS always put the in stock stuff first in the search results for a given caliber? I've been ticking the "in stock" box before scrolling but figure I can save a step. It adds up when you check it 600x/day.

Damn. I considered offloading some CCI AR Tactical and Federal bulk 22 but now I’m going to hold onto it. I have been shooting a lot of 22 this year.

Yep, they did have the option for a case of 2000. Not a great price but these days I wont be surprise to see 22 pushing .15 or .20
Walmart in Plymouth has tons of 22LR at regular prices right now. The lady says they get in three shipments a week. There's nothing special about Plymouth, so most in the area must have them.

Grab those Lehigh bullets and come down to my bench. You can roll your own XD ammo for less than factory 115 gr. FMJ.
I see that they are in stock at one vendor, at least.

Double check your invoice if you ordered today. They seem to have as they called it, a glitch, in that they overcharged me for an order I placed today. My total order with insurance and tax came to $24. This glitch had them charge my credit card $38. So, double check your invoice to make sure you were not part of the "glitch". They are refunding me the difference so that's good after I talked to someone there. But I wonder how wide spread it was and how many people will not notice.

Back
Top Bottom