Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I'm gonna check the safe and see what I'm "low" on and order a case. Because F-U Maura, that's why!

Now, where's the [mg] emoji when it is so desperately appropriate???

shooting-machine-gun-gif-machine-gun.gif

I guess more business we give to them, more money they have to fight healy in court. Hire 20 lawyers, sue for 20 billions protential business claim, make MA to fire her ass.

Attention all vendors refusing to ship ammo to MA:

TSUSA is taking all your (potential) profits.

Muahaha!

BTW, TGP can EABOD.

Thank you Target Sports!

My concern is that since they've consulted with legal counsel and determined that Maura has no authority to ban mail order sales, she'll just talk to Deleo, Creem, and Linsky to get a bill written up banning online sales like what happened in CA. A great temp win for us, but I agree this should be kept discrete.

No, if anyone hears anything about TSUSA getting hooked up again, they need to contact me or Comm2A ASAP. We will have their back, as will NSSF.

Have you contacted TSUSA and told them that???

---------------------
I don't think it wise to have this thread out there and poke the bear. She could get the Marsupial court to issue an injunction against them in a heartbeat and it would take 3-5 years to resolve the matter. As much as I'm glad they have the stones to face her off, I worry about the consequences. Mass courts make up "laws" all the time!

If the legislature goes out of it's way to make mail order ammo illegal, wouldn't that open the AG up to lawsuits from all the companies she's harassed or forced consent decrees or fines upon in the past? As the state would have admitted to forcing companies into losing business and suffering damages without any legal basis?

BEST thing about ordering from them?

NO SALES TAX!

F-U Maura, TWICE!!!

If anything, this is evidence that the actual transaction is occurring outside of MA and puts to rest that BS about having to have an ammo selling license from all 351 municipalities of the state. Interstate commerce is what this is about. Not to mention there is due diligence on TSUSA’s part by asking for a copy of your LTC.

Last edited:
f*** deleting it. This is the way it should be. We need to stand up to this stuff and stop cowering.

Next we need gun shops to start selling ARs and what not again. Maura has no real authority to tell them otherwise.

I will be buying all my ammo from TSUSA from now on and I shoot almost 20k rds a year of 45acp.

Thank God I no longer live in MA!! But when I saw this I emailed target sports a Link to GOAL and told them to call them. The AG has never had any legal right to say a company can't sell ammo. This company is outstanding and you all should support a company like target sports that stands up for you all and will ship to the anti-gun state.

They never needed a permit to sell ammo in MA seeing they do not have a shop in the state. Having a copy of your LTC gives them more legal protection if the AG was as silly as to try anything. Order away! And for all of you on here crying to have the post deleted before the butt nut AG and her butt kissing state police that do her dirty work grow a sack! If a company is shipping they have done thier homework.

Last edited:
f*** deleting it. This is the way it should be. We need to stand up to this stuff and stop cowering.

Next we need gun shops to start selling ARs and what not again. Maura has no real authority to tell them otherwise.

I will be buying all my ammo from TSUSA from now on and I shoot almost 20k rds a year of 45acp.

I need to shoot more...

And seriously, TSUSA has already stated that they are not hiding, so why on God's green Earth should we cower in fear? There's finally a company out there with sack, we should be supporting them and doing so PROUDLY. "A hero dies but a single death, a coward dies 1000 times." They've done their due diligence and made their decision. As much as I despise the expression, I'm gonna stand WITH them, not watch from the sidelines.

www.TargetSportsUSA.com - Contact Us Guys take the time to send them a thank you. I don't live in MA but I took the time to send them a thank you for supporting you all behind enemy lines.
I sent this:
Hi! Just a quick note to THANK YOU guys for having the stones to stand up to the BS that is the MA Attorney General Maura Healy. I am a member of NorthEastShooters.com, a website devoted to the shooting sports and 2a community in New England. Too many companies won't even ship a HAT here. Thankfully, there are a couple of companies left that still believe in the Constitution and the Commerce Clause and refuse to bow down to her arbitrary, capricious, and clearly unconstitutional edict. You have made another customer for life in me, and many of my fellow "board" members as well. I urge you to stay the course, and contact Comm2a and GOAL for information and assistance as you see fit. I donate to both monthly, they are our best and strongest advocates to keep our freedoms alive here an Massachusetts.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom