• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I love those guys, but honestly, it's better if we don't go around posting this. Sure the AG's full of shit and has no legal basis to do anything. It's not going to stop her from doing all kinds of illegal shit anyway. I'm not certain that they understand how the MA Marsupial Courts work here.

Excellent. Sounds like they were able to get in touch with some very knowledgeable pro gun attorneys. Last time I spoke with them over the phone, they were currently seeking legal advice so they could continue shipping to MA (without involving a FFL)...

I love those guys, but honestly, it's better if we don't go around posting this. Sure the AG's full of shit and has no legal basis to do anything. It's not going to stop her from doing all kinds of illegal shit anyway. I'm not certain that they understand how the MA Marsupial Courts work here.

Eh, its their fight to pick. They went fairly quickly from being outed, to shipping to MA via FFLs, and back to direct to consumer with proof of LTC. Unless they are really stupid they would know to get lawyers to are savy to some of the MA intricacies and if so then them picking a fight should be enjoyable. There is a big difference between the AG coming down on them when they don't expect it and picking a fight.

I'd say Target Sports has already thrown down the gauntlet. Let the games begin!

Some things are better left un-posted
No, this is HUGE news. We have been waiting for someone to fight back on this BS. You don't want to know how many ammo dealers I have approached over the years trying to find one who is willing to fight back. And to be fair, this is exactly what they need to be doing.

I'd say Target Sports has already thrown down the gauntlet. Let the games begin!
No, this is HUGE news. We have been waiting for someone to fight back on this BS. You don't want to know how many ammo dealers I have approached over the years trying to find one who is willing to fight back. And to be fair, this is exactly what they need to be doing.

In High School my fellow students all quaked and trembled about XYZ teacher or department head "getting them" if they dared cross the person. Most of the time I just said Eff it and was reasonable but honest and fearless in dealing with these people. Sometimes the fear of what someone "could do" is just worse than what they can actually get away with doing. If I was the vendor I would have sent a letter to the AG telling them to the effect of "We had our lawyers look over your position, and we aren't going to go behind your back or secretly to do it we are making our actions clear right in front of your face. If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to reach out."

THANK YOU. If we have to hide from doing legal commerce , something is totally wrong .

Love it

Watch, they'll sit back and let TSUSA take on the legal costs by themselves, but will gladly accept and enjoy the benefits if they win.

from their website under ammo laws for MA
• A valid/not expired LCT (Firearms License to Carry)
• Must be picked up at our of our FFL Pick Up Centers (You can choose during the checkout out process where you would like to pick up your ammo order)

I didn't know they stopped shipping here. I had two shipments from them last month. Never asked my LTC but I've ordered stuff from them since 2013
this is odd because i ws asked for my LTC and drivers license from them way back?
Im wondering if thier ordering system some how was not set up to flag "licensed required states" Also when we order from other vendors that wont ship they all wanted a copy of our drivers license to ship ammo. A few will not ship handgun ammo unless 21 ?

Back
Top Bottom