• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Anyone who has ordered from TSUSA, is the box your ammo gets delivered in blatantly labeled or does it come in a non descriptive box? Asking because I live in an apartment building and packages get left in a sort of common area mail room and I don't want some random to come across a package of mine and have it dissappear
The box is pretty nondescript. It’s double boxed of course. I had it delivered to an apartment.

The only marking is the black diamond which I think is for combustibles or something, but literally no one knows that. Ships from “TS-USA” in size 10 font. Besides that it’s just a brown cardboard box.

Anyone who has ordered from TSUSA, is the box your ammo gets delivered in blatantly labeled or does it come in a non descriptive box? Asking because I live in an apartment building and packages get left in a sort of common area mail room and I don't want some random to come across a package of mine and have it dissappear
Basically this: (But you must select "Overbox"...

1659402477021.png 1659402541632.png

Not this:

1659402577363.png

This is literally the box they sent me. That’s the only mark besides the shipping label. View attachment 645235
Exactly. I no longer post my own photos since the "Mishap".
So, I "Clip & Rip" photos now.
That was the closest I could find.
Kudos for your snapshot...

When I registered with their site it is an option I was given. All orders there after came in a non-descript box.

Wasn’t someone here looking for 357 mag ammo? Just found another vendor who’s got Norma 158 gr for $29 and change. Ships to MA. Look on ammoseek….

Unless you neighbors know the limited quantities symbol by heart they won't know. It could be a box of hairspray.

Brown box with a black diamond (not completely black).

No one will know it is ammo.

Got the Igman 124gr 9mm

Boxes are really compact just 4-1/4" x 2-1/8" and the tray uses little posts as separators.
Brass looks good for reloading, but won't really know till I work some.
Primers are sealed and the head stamp indicates this year's production.

I pulled 10 from a box randomly and checked COL they were all pretty close. The mean was 1.155" and variance from it was 2.056e-5 keeping in mind this is just me and a caliper.

We will see how they are out the business end of a pistol, but from the look of them I am pleased with the purchase so far.

JlM6YMJ.jpg

e9RwpcS.jpg

🐯

Last edited:
Got the Igman 124gr 9mm

Boxes are really compact just 4-1/4" x 2-1/8" and the tray uses little posts as separators.
Brass looks good for reloading, but won't really know till I work some.
Primers are sealed and the head stamp indicates this year's production.

I pulled 10 from a box randomly and checked COL they were all pretty close. The mean was 1.155" and variance from it was 2.056e-5 keeping in mind this is just me and a caliper.

We will see how they are out the business end of a pistol, but from the look of them I am pleased with the purchase so far.

JlM6YMJ.jpg

e9RwpcS.jpg

🐯
I believe the primers are crimped based on my last reloading session. IK21 headstamp. I had some mangled primers because of the crimp. Maybe IK22 is different?

I believe the primers are crimped based on my last reloading session. IK21 headstamp. I had some mangled primers because of the crimp. Maybe IK22 is different?

No, you are probably not wrong. After actually taking the time to look it may have a ring crimp. If you zoom in on my photo you can see the edge of the pocket circumference squared off.

🐯

Back
Top Bottom