• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Nope. 1 order = 1 shipment

I've had them pack up multiple close placed orders in one box - but could just be a quick shipping guy. It would not surprise me they have an internal policy to (try to) do so for prime members, as we don't think twice about placing separate orders since it's free.

When someone offers you their reloads... Ask them to loan you their gun too... [smile]

Sorry for your misfortune...
They were commercial reloads. Live and learn. Now I have a story, and a teaching aid. (And materials to learn to reload 45 with)

Edit to add - I should probably actually write a post about it. It's not that different from similar stories, but maybe it'll help to have it there.

They were commercial reloads. Live and learn. Now I have a story, and a teaching aid. (And materials to learn to reload 45 with)

Edit to add - I should probably actually write a post about it. It's not that different from similar stories, but maybe it'll help to have it there.
Which Commercial Reloader?

When did the gun go BOOM? Recently?

How did you make out on the "Finger-Count Test"...?

View attachment 640962
Everything's accounted for - except maybe my pride. I can afford to lose a bit of that.
It honestly doesn’t look catastrophic…was the barrel okay? That would be the only part I could really see having an issue in this instance…am I wrong?
I'm on my phone. I hate typing on phones. All will be clear when I write up the story... this weekend, with better photos.

Can anyone confirm if targetsportsusa deliveries require a signature? It seems to be optional during checkout. Im rarely home during daytime so it would be handy if they could just leave it at my door. Otherwise I’d need to figure out how to get them to deliver on a weekend.

Can anyone confirm if targetsportsusa deliveries require a signature? It seems to be optional during checkout. Im rarely home during daytime so it would be handy if they could just leave it at my door. Otherwise I’d need to figure out how to get them to deliver on a weekend.
Never has for me.

I would agree that failure rate would point me to the firearm. That’s way too high across that full spectrum of ammo for my comfort level. Does the p322 have a break-in period? Otherwise I’d check the firing pin channel etc all the usual suspects maybe something is slowing down the firing pin. Otherwise a call to sig would be my next step. Hope you get it sorted. Those should be all relatively solid brands of 22lr.
A "break in period" for a .22? I sure hope they don't claim that , and if they do , dump that thing quickly.

I've never had to sign , but I do know my UPS guy.

I've never had to sign , but I do know my UPS guy.
Adult signature on receipt is usually something the sender of a package will request, not the carrier. I saw the option on my cart on the website, but thought they might do it automatically for all MA orders or something. Sounds like it’s good to go though.

I hate when I order something and fedex keeps leaving the “sorry we missed you” sticky note on my door.

Adult signature on receipt is usually something the sender of a package will request, not the carrier. I saw the option on my cart on the website, but thought they might do it automatically for all MA orders or something. Sounds like it’s good to go though.

I hate when I order something and fedex keeps leaving the “sorry we missed you” sticky note on my door.

It drives me nuts when shippers do that. A $1000 item, ok sure, a $30 item is a nightmare. I'm home about 5% of the time and live in a rural area.

They don't. And UPS will hold your boxes if you ship to them.

1 of my 3 arrived today, I have a fever so it will sit at UPS until the other 2 arrive tomorrow.

never had to sign

Back
Top Bottom