• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I just placed an order with Norma for their 223. They don't ship to MA so I'm shipping to the UPS Store in Salem, NH for a $5 fee. Also there's a 5% off coupon code (Welcome5). Free shipping too!
Worked out to be just under 44 cpr shipped!
Just got my tracking number. Almost as good as TSUSA

Never tried this (the 5.556), but price seemed low enough to give it shot. Only bought 1/2 case plus 4 boxes of my 9mm carry ammo as I was down to about 35 rounds. This will be my first order that isn't full cases. If the 7.62 was a a bit cheaper I may have bought a few boxes of that as well.

Never tried this (the 5.556), but price seemed low enough to give it shot. Only bought 1/2 case plus 4 boxes of my 9mm carry ammo as I was down to about 35 rounds. This will be my first order that isn't full cases. If the 7.62 was a a bit cheaper I may have bought a few boxes of that as well.
I always buy a few loose boxes of the same ammo when I buy a full case. Most times it has the same Lot number and I can judge the quality of the unopened case.
Has been working well for more than a few years...

I find the PMC X-TAC ammo very well made, clean and accurate for my skills. ~Enbloc

55gr x-tac is a cent more per round than it was on June 1st but still a good deal.
The 308 price at .83pr is alright

I would say good for non powder puff practice ammo. I wouldn’t bet my life on it.
I’ll second this. PMC and the Wolf Gold 5.56 are decent loads that are close enough to full power to make for good, cheap, practice ammo. I tend to lean towards the Wolf Gold for some reason. It’s decently accurate, have had zero issues with it and frankly, the purple primer sealant makes me happy.

I’m waiting for some Federal XE or even IMI.

More .45 up .42 per
More 55gr 5.56 as well in battlepacks at .51 per
And Wolf match 22 .16 per

I just placed an order with Norma for their 223. They don't ship to MA so I'm shipping to the UPS Store in Salem, NH for a $5 fee. Also there's a 5% off coupon code (Welcome5). Free shipping too!
Worked out to be just under 44 cpr shipped!
Ammo arrived yesterday but I didn’t have a chance to pick it up at the UPS store until this morning.

I need to show up shortly after they open more often as the young kid behind the counter didn’t even charge me for the pick up of both packages🤣
Really like the 30 round boxes. Not bad for 43 cpr shipped DEE2F491-F758-49A7-9F0D-3E62C3F945E4.jpeg D8A7D129-0B35-4601-B084-91A7C1BD4F43.jpeg

Ammo arrived yesterday but I didn’t have a chance to pick it up at the UPS store until this morning.

I need to show up shortly after they open more often as the young kid behind the counter didn’t even charge me for the pick up of both packages🤣
Really like the 30 round boxes. Not bad for 43 cpr shippedView attachment 628889View attachment 628888
Is one of them actually a tied in a bow? Is this some Julie Andrews shiz?

Is one of them actually a tied in a bow? Is this some Julie Andrews shiz?
[rofl]
🤣 💀
I was baffled when I opened the case and saw that. It may be for ease of lifting out a box?? But they’re not that tight inside the case so I dunno? Lol
Exactly what it is for.

I use a twine "pull" for all my ammo can preps because some of them are very tight... especially on the lower rows.
Pop out one box and the rest are easier to remove...

Serious stackers know this trick.
Try it...

Really like the 30 round boxes. Not bad for 43 cpr shippedView attachment 628889View attachment 628888
GOLDEN TICKET!
you own the factory now!

Not bad for 43 cpr shipped
Not bad. Too bad they went up. What is it, like .57 now?

Could be 😂
Looks like they raised the price today. Hopefully others were able to snag some when I posted it last Wednesday
Hopefully, this price changing is an indication of greater price fluctuations coming.

.223 for .42 per
How does this compare to the Norma? How do both compare to the Golden Tiger and/or others?

Back
Top Bottom