Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

PMC Bronze is what I use to function test my AR’s because it’s so underpowered 2800-2900fps I think. if it doesn’t run Bronze it either needs to be suppressed or otherwise modified. I consider it bottom of the brass barrel. I feel like my Wolf Polyformance and MC have more balls than PMC Bronze.

PMC Bronze is what I use to function test my AR’s because it’s so underpowered 2800-2900fps I think. if it doesn’t run Bronze it either needs to be suppressed or otherwise modified. I consider it bottom of the brass barrel. I feel like my Wolf Polyformance and MC have more balls than PMC Bronze.

PMC bronze is weak but I’ve found it consistent and the brass is nice.

Just wanted to share my experience concerning my first non full case order I received yesterday. I opened the outer box, saw the packing slip (which was correct), then took out the inner box which appeared to be a full, factory sealed box of 25 boxes of Aquilla 20 gauge shotgun shells. I called customer service and spoke with a very pleasant young lady.
After a few questions, she asked if I opened the inner box, which I hadn't, so she told me to open it up. Well, much to my surprise was my correct order neatly packed into that box. She then explained, and it made perfect sense, that they recycle all the boxes that result from filling partial case orders to package up other partial case orders. Good job TS, great prices, great customer service and they recycle also. 👍

Just wanted to share my experience concerning my first non full case order I received yesterday. I opened the outer box, saw the packing slip (which was correct), then took out the inner box which appeared to be a full, factory sealed box of 25 boxes of Aquilla 20 gauge shotgun shells. I called customer service and spoke with a very pleasant young lady.
After a few questions, she asked if I opened the inner box, which I hadn't, so she told me to open it up. Well, much to my surprise was my correct order neatly packed into that box. She then explained, and it made perfect sense, that they recycle all the boxes that result from filling partial case orders to package up other partial case orders. Good job TS, great prices, great customer service and they recycle also. 👍
I also found that if you order a half-case of ammo that usually sells in full-cases (by buying individual boxes that equal a half-case) they will usually send it in the original box it came in. I like doing this as I can easily test ammo from that already opened box while maintaining easily identified packaging.

63 cases, not me unfortunately.

I have to go out tonight with the wife, if there is any left, I'll grab another couple hundred.

Like the prime. Order a little here and there, free shipping all the time.
2 for me. Down to 17

I was getting short on M855; didn't realize it until I looked.

Ammo arrived yesterday but I didn’t have a chance to pick it up at the UPS store until this morning.

I need to show up shortly after they open more often as the young kid behind the counter didn’t even charge me for the pick up of both packages🤣
Really like the 30 round boxes. Not bad for 43 cpr shippedView attachment 628889View attachment 628888
Finally shot some of this today. Pretty smelly ammo almost Tula like odor but worse 😂 . But seems accurate and clean enough. Not sure what those Germans are using for powder lol

Back
Top Bottom