• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

My yearly TSUSA prime mystery box is coming...won't be surprised if there's no ammo in it this year.

This might be the first time I don't renew...I reload all cartridges I shoot except for 7.62x39, 5.45x39 and 22lr...and I am well-stocked on all of those. Gone are the days of my weekly ordering. I haven't placed an order since February.

Cool .22 offering, can't say I've seen it before. $.16 per though.
It's been around for years, and they had it in stock for months at the beginning of the year. Pricey match-grade ammo, but well made and a big departure from Wolf's value-priced stuff. It's made in the Lapua/SK Factory in Germany.

Wolf Ammunition

Wolf Gold 5.56mm M193 NATO Ammo 55 Grain Full Metal Jacket​

Rating(s) starstarstarstarstar (532) View all Ratings
Write A Review
Product SKU # :TSWM193 | MPN: WM193 | UPC # :
Wolf Gold 5.56mm M193 NATO Ammo 55 Grain Full Metal Jacket

Prime : $9.43 /$0.47 Per Round

SELECT :
- select - Box of 20 Case of 1000 (50 Boxes of 20) - Free Shipping
AVAILABLE : 99+ IN STOCK
QUANTITY:

Last edited:
Got me too. Is this the same as what is usually in the plastic racks

Same 40Gr ammo in the 100 round plastic sleeves. Conveniently packages for TSUSA in 50 round boxes (similar to how Aguila packages ammo).

It’s great to see “the good stuff” approaching reasonable pricing again.

Same 40Gr ammo in the 100 round plastic sleeves. Conveniently packages for TSUSA in 50 round boxes (similar to how Aguila packages ammo).

It’s great to see “the good stuff” approaching reasonable pricing again.
I was a little surprised to see it at 7 cents. It was at 9 not too long ago iirc

I was a little surprised to see it at 7 cents. It was at 9 not too long ago iirc

Yep, I think I previously bought it at $0.08 or $0.09 cpr… those were good prices at one point… remember when it was $0.15 cpr? (photo is from October 2020) Stack it Deep now while it’s available and cheap!

4278C08F-2C5A-485A-8400-185EFCD82CC4.png

Back
Top Bottom