• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Some PMC ammo up this morning

Haven't looked in quite a while. Has the price of 9mm come down to near normal yet? I don't mean the old $6.99 normal, but maybe $8.99 or $9.99 normal.

I suppose 8mm is still cuckoo priced. Yes/no?
$10 is 20 cents per round for 9mm. Those days are long over. The cheapest I've seen recently was 27 cents for russian steel cased 9mm (and even that is going up with all the BS going on lately).

That is never happening ever again.

That's something I've been hearing. Apparently ammo prices on the US consumer market were abnormally low due to favorable economic, political and raw material conditions that was even less than years before. I only regret not stocking up on sub 20 cent 9mm when I had the chance, haha.

Grabbed some nice PMC .45ACP 230gn for 46 cents per round. Sweet...

PMC Bronze 45 ACP AUTO Ammo 230 Grain FMJ

Going the right way for for you .45 shooters, good to see sub 50 cent

You can also get the 124 Belom for the same price.

Belom 9mm Luger Ammo 124 Grain Full Metal Jacket
Did 250 rounds of this as well as joined Prime again, jumping back into the ammo market a bit.

Im hoping that prices go down.....but not counting on it probably 13 a box is optimistic. I'll buy 5 or so boxes every month to get stocks back up. I hate loading 9mm.

Bought 1K .45 acp reloading bullets as well, at .15 cents each from another vendor. I have powder and primers for that already. But hoping primers start coming back to reality.
Not paying 45 prices. I can reload for less than half the price.

Did 250 rounds of this as well as joined Prime again, jumping back into the ammo market a bit.

Im hoping that prices go down.....but not counting on it probably 13 a box is optimistic. I'll buy 5 or so boxes every month to get stocks back up. I hate loading 9mm.

Bought 1K .45 acp reloading bullets as well, at .15 cents each from another vendor. I have powder and primers for that already. But hoping primers start coming back to reality.
Not paying 45 prices. I can reload for less than half the price.
Ugh......That Belom is gone......seeing an uptick in buying. 32 cases sold from yesterday.

I bought some 147gr aluminum case blazer at 29.cpr today.

If I order today, does anyone know if they ship same day or Sat?

Asking to plan on when to get it, I usually get it the day after it ships. Not sure if there are Sunday deliveries.

I received a TSUSA order today. Never on Sundays. Oddly when I order on the weekend, I don't get it until Wednesday. Same as if I order it on Monday.
~Enbloc

Back
Top Bottom