Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

i am still waiting like an idiot for cci mini mags to appear again - and it flicked for 3-4 seconds this morning and was gone before i got to checkout. frustrating.
that advantage arms kit i got for my g17 is very selective on what cycles it well, so, i am trying to test all i can get now to decide what to do with it.
.223 and 5.56 stuff pops up quite regularly, but, lasts 10-20 sec top.

I... Yea too late haha
Got pulled away from my desk at work.
i just have 3 monitors on my workstation and this 'recently added' front page section sits on the 10 sec auto-refresh. i still hope to get that cci .22, but, it seems it is all gone. there was some action anhour ago for 20 min or so, 9mm, .223/5.56 and 12 gauge - but now it is all static.
well, it is a new thing to distract the mind from work - to sit and meditate at it. :)

i am still waiting like an idiot for cci mini mags to appear again - and it flicked for 3-4 seconds this morning and was gone before i got to checkout. frustrating.
that advantage arms kit i got for my g17 is very selective on what cycles it well, so, i am trying to test all i can get now to decide what to do with it.

There was a bunch already several times this week.

Mini mags were one of the few calibers I absolutely loaded up on before the pandemic. Guess at least I have that going for me.

Yesterday was a good day, while looking through my storage I found a case of 5.56, aged about 4 years and ripe for the picking. And I just got my new mags. I'll be loading all 1000 rounds into mags. Should be a good weekend.

If I could get someone to buy that at 92 cpr, I'd be an "elite performance" salesman LOL

That stuff was carry ammo, for defense ammo right now, under a buck a round is basically free. Street "market" price is like 2+ bucks a round.

Yesterday was a good day, while looking through my storage I found a case of 5.56, aged about 4 years and ripe for the picking. And I just got my new mags. I'll be loading all 1000 rounds into mags. Should be a good weekend.

So you had 33 extra 30 round mags laying around and no ammo to put into them before you "found" this case of 5.56 ? lol

Back
Top Bottom