Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

not sure if this was posted.

Last edited:
10mm range ammo
Grabbed some
Pricey at .74/rd.
Also, it was a text alert that brought me to it. So it does work sometimes. I’ve also gotten e-mails 30 minutes after stuff has sold out that I happened to see anyway.

Me too but at 75 cpr I would have passed anyway.

Bob
Yea it's definitely not a great price unfortunately. But im down to two boxes. Last time I found any was from a memeber here in November, 5 boxes for 130 I think it was. Dont have much of a choice at this point. Better then the $1 per i see people asking for it.

Yea it's definitely not a great price unfortunately. But im down to two boxes. Last time I found any was from a memeber here in November, 5 boxes for 130 I think it was. Dont have much of a choice at this point. Better then the $1 per i see people asking for it.

Crazy Times.

Bob

I know federal and other suppliers are spending millions to increase their manufacturing capabilities (due to the new demand and 8million+ new owners)- so hopefully by this summer things somewhat normalize. Hoard mentality will be at all time highs for a while though.

Last edited:

Im asking less!

Back
Top Bottom