• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

There’s a decent parcel of land on Harvey Road that would be perfect for manufacturing facility. Right next to Abby rd.
Years ago I did take a serious look at starting up a commercial reloading operation, using Mil brass wich at the time was cheap and plentiful. Now everyone wants it.

Years ago I did take a serious look at starting up a commercial reloading operation, using Mil brass wich at the time was cheap and plentiful. Now everyone wants it.
I think I’ll invite a few acquaintances out for a cigar and a drink to see if there might be some interest in a venture

Not sure if this stuff is any good or not... But it's bulk and it's available up in NH. Just passing along the word (don't hang me if it's a shit brand)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210305-104130.png
    Screenshot_20210305-104130.png
    573.6 KB · Views: 80
Not sure if this stuff is any good or not... But it's bulk and it's available up in NH. Just passing along the word (don't hang me if it's a shit brand)

It's basically .223 blasting ammo, it's just as bad as nearly every other steel case 55 gr offering out there (with the exception of Hornady's 55 gr steel training ammo, which was superb. )

IMO way overpriced for what it is, but with the market being f***ed up so bad right now, I would be surprised if that stuff lasts a week.

Nothing wrong with Golden Tiger. I believe that's what I'm offering (but 7.62x39mm) for 45¢ with free range use, but at my low price, people must think it's bad product...?
Jump on the .223 stuff, if you need it. The circus will likely be in town for the foreseeable future.

Nothing wrong with Golden Tiger. I believe that's what I'm offering (but 7.62x39mm) for 45¢ with free range use, but at my low price, people must think it's bad product...?
Jump on the .223 stuff, if you need it. The circus will likely be in town for the foreseeable future.

Whats funny is people are dumping ammo now as if this is all over. Im buying!

Whats funny is people are dumping ammo now as if this is all over. Im buying!
I'm not smart enough to know when things will return to "normal", if ever.
I reload for most of my needs, so I am willing to let the factory ammo go to someone in need; especially calibers that I don't shoot currently.

Last edited:
Alright. Let's get together and shoot the cobwebs out of that Argentine Rolling Block and such...
I imagine TSUSA and others are well-stocked with .43 Spanish and all those other favorites.

Back
Top Bottom