Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Glad I didn’t miss much of anything. I just popped my 1911 and 10mm cherry at the same time and suffice it to say I need more!

I think I’m love, AND it’s a smooth running, tack driving, Kimber!?!
8 boxes this morning. I was up there for something else and on the hunt for 10mm or I would have grabbed some.
Nice!

9mm and 380 at TSUSA

Don’t see 147gn often.

Aannnd it’s gone. 115gn blazer brass up

Weird that this popped up and then disappeared. Call to order?

Belom x39 is back with 1 case

10mm available at CMP

I know. My club hasn’t sent out new membership cards, so while my keycard still works and I’m a member, I don’t think I can give them a photo of an expired membership card. Can I? I also have a Goal membership card that’s up to date.

I know. My club hasn’t sent out new membership cards, so while my keycard still works and I’m a member, I don’t think I can give them a photo of an expired membership card. Can I? I also have a Goal membership card that’s up to date.

You can just submit the GOAL card and LTC. That should be sufficient. GOAL is your “club”.

You can just submit the GOAL card and LTC. That should be sufficient. GOAL is your “club”.
Yup GOAL is all you need.

I was going to put in an order for 2 cases for my future 10mm revolver tonight. I’ll throw in an extra if you still are in need in 3 months when it gets here I’ll let you have it at my cost. Otherwise I’ll have 3, which would be fine.

Yup the nice ladies at the CMP will accept your GOAL membership status as proof for acceptance to the CMP. *********NOTE: Additionally, effective January 1, 2015, Judith Legerski, CMP Chairman and CEO, instituted identical sales limits on all ammunition sold by the CMP. All ammunition sales are limited to 2000 rounds per caliber per member/customer per calendar year.

Last edited:
I was going to put in an order for 2 cases for my future 10mm revolver tonight. I’ll throw in an extra if you still are in need in 3 months when it gets here I’ll let you have it at my cost. Otherwise I’ll have 3, which would be fine.

Much obliged!!
I can come to you and would provide some sort of compensation for being a defacto holding company.

Will also be following through with verification using the GOAL card as well.

I went there last Sunday in the afternoon, they had a bunch of Win M193 there for $13.00 a box.

You don't have to necessarily get there in the AM.. Nobody was in line to buy the stuff and it was available the whole time I was there, about an hour killing some time waiting for my boyfriend to get out of TJ Maxx.

I went there last Sunday in the afternoon, they had a bunch of Win M193 there for $13.00 a box.

You don't have to necessarily get there in the AM.. Nobody was in line to buy the stuff and it was available the whole time I was there, about an hour killing some time waiting for my boyfriend to get out of TJ Maxx.
Oh, who’s your boyfriend? Do you swing?

Back
Top Bottom