Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Really hoping for more Eastern European fodder and Russian steel. Methinks that ammo is dried up a little more and all TS is getting is the high volume stuff your Cabela/Bass Pro/Academy/ etc is getting. I asked them about Wolf and Barnaul and they had no clue when and if they are getting anymore. They used be pretty confident of a date before the end of 2020. The RSA is coming through Century Arms so that’s a different avenue.

Really hoping for more Eastern European fodder and Russian steel. Methinks that ammo is dried up a little more and all TS is getting is the high volume stuff your Cabela/Bass Pro/Academy/ etc is getting. I asked them about Wolf and Barnaul and they had no clue when and if they are getting anymore. They used be pretty confident of a date before the end of 2020. The RSA is coming through Century Arms so that’s a different avenue.
dunno, when steel crapus is priced at same level with proper brass, it loses any sense to buy it. i am trying to snipe some local stores and MFS selling stuff, like, 2 weeks ago they had brass maxtech 9mm at $20 per 50rd box, etc. with limits per 1 box, but, still, it keeps reserves going. a 70cpr for steel tula case ain't happening.

This a "good" deal for free staters on 5.56?

Looking at TSUSA, it's essentially the same price when factoring in sales tax with TSUSA.

there are no good deals now.
Wowza. So 70ish cpr is about the cheapest - online anyway. I know others have scored it cheaper at Bass Pro and Cabelas but good luck finding it there when you go lol.

Wowza. So 70ish cpr is about the cheapest - online anyway. I know others have scored it cheaper at Bass Pro and Cabelas but good luck finding it there when you go lol.
I've had luck Saturday mornings when Im driving by anyway. Problem is the limit, and Id rather stock up on 22lr for now

Thats the biggest issue. If I lived close enough to either id make a venture to them and see what i can get but last time on a freaking Tuesday at Cabelas in Hudson I was in the area, went over at 8:45-8:50 (they open at 9am) and there was a line of 50+ people taking tickets. I took one, went in, massive line. Went up front to the cage where they are having all the handgun and rifle ammo and literally 2 rolling 3 shelf carts with scattered ammo. I just walked out.

Bass Pro I have at least gone there and waited and walked in and had a chance to see the stuff with other people but the line with tickets is crazy. Good for the people willing to wait an hour+ outside to be first but man I value my time more than that.

Thats the biggest issue. If I lived close enough to either id make a venture to them and see what i can get but last time on a freaking Tuesday at Cabelas in Hudson I was in the area, went over at 8:45-8:50 (they open at 9am) and there was a line of 50+ people taking tickets. I took one, went in, massive line. Went up front to the cage where they are having all the handgun and rifle ammo and literally 2 rolling 3 shelf carts with scattered ammo. I just walked out.

Bass Pro I have at least gone there and waited and walked in and had a chance to see the stuff with other people but the line with tickets is crazy. Good for the people willing to wait an hour+ outside to be first but man I value my time more than that.
I've yet to see a line of more than a few people, I only go on weekends

i would say to hunt down ammo at retail stores is the best idea now. an online market went totally crazy.
Yeah agreed.
I got a crap ton of factory and reloaded 5.56/.223 so I'm good for a while. But have friends looking for some.

357 magnum fiocchi at a somewhat reasonable price at Larrys
Depends on what you call reasonable lol I wish Larry would break some of these case quantities up into boxes becaus maybe i would have bought 3 boxes or 5 boxes, but not a case for $819

That's a tough pill to swallow knowing Northeast Arms in Peabody had Federal 158 gr JSP 357 mag ammo for $38 per 50 yesterday...Must be gone by now I'd imagine. Might be worth calling to confirm, for anyone looking.

Depends on what you call reasonable lol I wish Larry would break some of these case quantities up into boxes becaus maybe i would have bought 3 boxes or 5 boxes, but not a case for $819

I mean gun broker hovering around $1.50+ a round and even at Bass Pro they had 357 @ $45/box so id say reasonable.

I hear you on the case only though. I think someone locally had 357 federal that was posted here.

That's a tough pill to swallow knowing Northeast Arms in Peabody had Federal 158 gr JSP 357 mag ammo for $38 per 50 yesterday...Must be gone by now I'd imagine. Might be worth calling to confirm, for anyone looking.
Yea saw your post if it wasnt so far i would have gone

8 boxes this morning. I was up there for something else and on the hunt for 10mm or I would have grabbed some.

Back
Top Bottom