Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Whats the trick here guys, Im mainly looking for .223, 45 and 9mm but I havent been able to catch it on Target Sports. I manually went through every product and clicked notify, but not once have I been notified. Are they adding new products that wont send me notifications? Is there a time I should be checking. I feel like its a lost cause since its gone in seconds.
At this point, the notifications will only go out if whatever you're looking for isn't sold out within 5 min, aka never unless it's Belom x39.

Besides watching this thread, the better option is actually running a script to auto refresh/check the caliber pages. I have a one courtesy of another NESer that can be shared. Would require a bit of tweaking so it'll search for what you want and changing some parts for pc as it's written for macs

Beware running scripts against TS’ssite. I have no such firsthand knowledge that they’ve recently changed their system and are better at detecting bots targeting their site. I’ve ‘heard’ running thru a VPN will eat the IP’s pretty quickly.

All in the name of science

Whats the trick here guys, Im mainly looking for .223, 45 and 9mm but I havent been able to catch it on Target Sports. I manually went through every product and clicked notify, but not once have I been notified. Are they adding new products that wont send me notifications? Is there a time I should be checking. I feel like its a lost cause since its gone in seconds.

Here is what I would do if I needed the calibers you want.

Everything you want to buy is already for sale here in the classifieds.

It is cheaper from TSUSA, yes.

But, figuring if you don't work from home and don't have time to bang F5 every 3 seconds, you are probably better off paying the extra $100 per k people are asking. Stay away from the oddball brands people have been buying and are now trying to dump and stick with Federal etc.

The money you save in tax kinda offsets the savings from TSUSA anyway, specially if you aren't a member of Prime.

Here is what I would do if I needed the calibers you want.

Everything you want to buy is already for sale here in the classifieds.

It is cheaper from TSUSA, yes.

But, figuring if you don't work from home and don't have time to bang F5 every 3 seconds, you are probably better off paying the extra $100 per k people are asking. Stay away from the oddball brands people have been buying and are now trying to dump and stick with Federal etc.

The money you save in tax kinda offsets the savings from TSUSA anyway, specially if you aren't a member of Prime.
taxes on ammo, surely you jest.

Back
Top Bottom