Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Still $367. Non-magnetic too. No surprise. I tried to grab a few cases but the page was slow to load.
Hopefully they get more in this week, thats definitely a 'buy a bunch' price
If I just got my LTC and was looking for a gun, I'd be all over a SKS. 40 cpr for a rifle caliber compared to 64+ cpr for 9mm...craziness

i would think that at some point people should just stop buying it, and that point was at $1 for .223, but, it seems i was sooo wrong again.
There is no limit to the madness. People are paying $4-$5/round for good 6.5 creedmoor on gunbroker.....

Sadly we need all these morons to spend all their money on these jacked up prices. So when prices come back down they're all sitting with too much ammo and wont buy any more.

Even sadder is many of these them are baby boomers with deeep pockets who are just getting into the game now.

Even sadder is many of these them are baby boomers with deeep pockets who are just getting into the game now.

I think it's more of a case of guys working from home panic buying with credit cards.

Most the people in this thread are just panic buying thinking they might not be able to buy any in the future.

I don't blame them because nobody knows what it will be like in a few months/years.

I think it's more of a case of guys working from home panic buying with credit cards.

Most the people in this thread are just panic buying thinking they might not be able to buy any in the future.

I don't blame them because nobody knows what it will be like in a few months/years.

I was racking my brain trying to figure out your Avatar then realized its Blue Boy from Dragnet LOL!

Yep I agree with you. Mine was more a comment on the new folks to the market are not going to run out of money, or credit card room.

Also I’ve been known to get caught up in the thrill of the chase and over buy from time to time, I think I bought my 4K 9mm limit last week alone, and I literally don’t have anywhere to put it anymore...so who am I to judge.

Yep I agree with you. Mine was more a comment on the new folks to the market are not going to run out of money, or credit card room.

Also I’ve been known to get caught up in the thrill of the chase and over buy from time to time, I think I bought my 4K 9mm limit last week alone, and I literally don’t have anywhere to put it anymore...so who am I to judge.

I'm not immune.

I have enough, but I am looking for a specific round of 5.56 that is uber expensive.

Do I need it ?

No.

Do I want it ?

Yes.

Do I think buying any ammo is crazy right now ?

Yes.

That will not stop me when this stuff comes up at some insane price. But, once I get it, I am done buying ammo forever, or at least until it comes down in price. If it never happens, no biggie either way.

If anybody wants to get it for me, I'll give 2 boxes of 9mm Ranger :)

I'm not immune.

I have enough, but I am looking for a specific round of 5.56 that is uber expensive.

Do I need it ?

No.

Do I want it ?

Yes.

Yes.

That will not stop me when this stuff comes up at some insane price. But, once I get it, I am done buying ammo forever, or at least until it comes down in price. If it never happens, no biggie either way.

I made the mistake of getting in to not 1, but 2 new calibers during all this. I’m doing fine with the .308, but 10mm is proving to be far more elusive.
Smart? No.
Did I finally have a surplus of funds starting only 6 months ago? Yup.

I regret nothing!
Such is life.

I'm not immune.

Do I need it ?

No.

Do I want it ?

Yes.

Yes.

What round you looking for?

I made the mistake of getting in to not 1, but 2 new calibers during all this. I’m doing fine with the .308, but 10mm is proving to be far more elusive.
Smart? No.
Did I finally have a surplus of funds starting only 6 months ago? Yup.

I regret nothing!
Such is life.
I have avoided getting into a new caliber like the plague during this, still holding strong but it’s a struggle lol

Back
Top Bottom