Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

This is the key, as prices for components get dragged into any ammo panic.

Ive had 9mm and 223 related components sitting on a shelf for probably a couple of years because factory ammo was cheap enough. I havent bought any factory ammo and have been loading for those two calibers since around March. At some point if/when prices return to whatever I feel is normal, Ill stop loading and start buying again (factory ammo and rebuilding reloading stock)

As with a lot of things, the time to buy is when things are quiet and there doesnt seem to be any immediate reason to stock up
I have 20+ lbs of .223/5.56 cartridges to sell you.

WWB 10mm is back in, $0.46/round. Higher than the $0.35 I paid towards the end of last year, but not outrageous.

Check that price again...I see 56¢ per round.
Still, better than 9x19mm these days...

I took their info on the site and didn’t recalculate it for accuracy, which I know they’ve been having issues with lately. I looked at my invoice for the $0.35/round I paid.

I am official out of the ammunition market. When I see TS offering a case of 5.7x28 V-MAX for $1,839.63 Prime, I’ve had enough (granted its for 2000 rounds). That’s $674.64 more than I paid just one week ago.

Edit:corrected math

[rofl]
Don't get too excited. Ordering from the CMP isn't as straightforward as TSUSA if you've never purchased from them before. But it's worth the effort at those prices I'd say.

This is an even better deal on fotay

How retarded I feel for owning a Glock 35 changes day-to-day like the stock market. Today I feel much less retarded.

If you like to shoot 40SW, and attend the occasional pride parade, then this is still available. Go get it now before I order another 10 cases.

I was in a shop on saturday that had a 1k case for $550 + tax.

Not TSUSA, but I see one vendor w/ XM855FL for $13.99.

Yeah, seems like prices are all over the place. It was 650 case last week. Now 9 is going sideways. I used to do derivatives (operations & accounting, not actual trading) and can't figure out how to price a trade anymore, lol.

I was surprised to see .30 carbine sold out. Who knew there were still so many people with m1 carbines who needed to panic buy ammo?

I was surprised to see .30 carbine sold out. Who knew there were still so many people with m1 carbines who needed to panic buy ammo?

Aside from finicky magazines, it’s a fantastic SHTF gun.

But really, there’s not a whole lot of 30 carbine made because there are so few guns that shoot it. So it’s easy to sell out when it’s not made much.

Yeah, seems like prices are all over the place. It was 650 case last week. Now 9 is going sideways. I used to do derivatives (operations & accounting, not actual trading) and can't figure out how to price a trade anymore, lol.

It’s been at $650 all day on TSUSA. They still have cases left, and at that price, it’s not really surprising.

Back
Top Bottom