• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

PMC .32acp for you Seecamp folks (like me) is in stock and going fast. Just picked up a case and a half.
This is my second favorite Seecamp LWS-32 round, right behind Win Silvertips (which I have trouble finding locally)
Never a jam, pretty accurate for what it is and zero magazine over-length hang up issues.
$21.15 for 50-round box of Defensive HP .32acp... is not bad considering...

PMC Bronze 32 ACP AUTO Ammo 60 Grain JHP
1598283129142.png

Last edited:
PMC .32acp for you Seecamp folks (like me) is in stock and going fast. Just picked up a case and a half.
This is my second favorite Seecamp LWS-32 round, right behind Win Silvertips (which I have trouble finding locally)
Never a jam, pretty accurate for what it is and zero magazine over-length hang up issues.
$21.15 for 50-round box of Defensive HP .32acp... is not bad considering...

Or a Walther PP

1972_Walther_PP.jpg

How long before they come out with 'Super-Prime' for an extra $100?

Lets hope not but Prime with Target Sports feels like a value to me. I felt good about it before the enhancements and it a real good value now. I have a similar service with Brownells and I doubt I will renew it, it doesn't add enough value.

How long before they come out with 'Super-Prime' for an extra $100?
this drought in ammo is a great marketing tool to sell those prime memberships. i'd bet they've sold a bunch of them since this was confirmed. last week i figured something was up when there were several items i wanted, in stock, and no button to get them into my basket. proves no one is your friend when money is involved. bigal was onto something after all. [laugh]

So basically a big FU to non-prime members. In essence they’re mandating prime only for all intents and purposes.

Had I known how bad this was going to get 6-7 months ago I’d have gone prime because I’ve probably spent that much from them in shipping already. I guess I’ll just shop locally and grab whatever I can find and then reassess after the election.

Had I known how bad this was going to get 6-7 months ago I’d have gone prime because I’ve probably spent that much from them in shipping already. I guess I’ll just shop lwhatever I can find and then reassess after the election.
[/QUOTE]

Between hunting locally, other online vendors and tips from St. Andrew, I’ve found a much better variety at better prices that TS. Cant beat the ease and convenience of them, but there is plenty out there if you look hard enough.

Had I known how bad this was going to get 6-7 months ago I’d have gone prime because I’ve probably spent that much from them in shipping already. I guess I’ll just shop lwhatever I can find and then reassess after the election.

Between hunting locally, other online vendors and tips from St. Andrew, I’ve found a much better variety at better prices that TS. Cant beat the ease and convenience of them, but there is plenty out there if you look hard enough.
[/QUOTE]

How recently would you stand by this statement?

For me it seemed true up to about 3 weeks ago. Lately, not so much.

I do shop around locally but its mostly a huge waste of time these days. Like playing the lottery. Luckily I’m well stocked, but just want to stay well stocked.

I just asked TS to give me a 6 month prime membership for all the business I gave them already, Hey, it never hurts to ask!

How recently would you stand by this statement?

For me it seemed true up to about 3 weeks ago. Lately, not so much.
[/QUOTE]

Last night I picked up 45 and 223 online, at lunch today I picked up 30-30 and 35 Remington at my LGS...had to hunt hard for the 45 though, but the thrill of the chase and all that.

Last edited:
It pays to have family and friends in different tax brackets who are just getting into guns now. Retarded pricing is only a thing to those who were buying ammo precovid. Not to those with deep pockets and/or those who need to learn how to shoot.

Just bought 1k rounds of 556, stupid price but I’m out of practice. Thinking about splitting with someone. We’ll see..

Back
Top Bottom