Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Man, you've gotta be quick. I keep trying to post stock, but it's selling out about as fast as I can copy and paste the links.

Managed to get 1000 rounds of .22 (subsonic, but for $.07 a round these days, perfect).

300 of that federal .223

60 gold dot 115 grain

Think I'm about ready to start sitting on my hands except to nab small batches of 9mm and .223/5.56 here and there. Hopefully they start getting 20rd boxes of 5.56 in.

Federal Training Ammo 9mm 115 gr. 40 cents per round, 37 cents prime

JUST DO IT RIGHT NOW
Jesus. You should buy your limit of the Scorpio 9mm tonight at 8pm. Should run about $315 shipped. Not dirt cheap but better than 40 cents.

And for those already aware of the Scorpio going live tonight. They told me they didn’t get much so you’ll have to act quick!

Man, you've gotta be quick. I keep trying to post stock, but it's selling out about as fast as I can copy and paste the links.

Managed to get 1000 rounds of .22 (subsonic, but for $.07 a round these days, perfect).

300 of that federal .223

60 gold dot 115 grain

Think I'm about ready to start sitting on my hands except to nab small batches of 9mm and .223/5.56 here and there. Hopefully they start getting 20rd boxes of 5.56 in.
If you’re near Seabrook NH, the Walmart had a bunch of 22lr. This was my haul but I did leave 7 boxes of CCI SV and 5-6 550 round bricks of Federal 22, and 1 box of automatch.
36235E45-2D9E-4D98-AFF6-9EB1F1679E61.jpeg
Those were $19.95. Doesn’t get much cheaper than that.

@andrew1220 Extremely clutch with the Scorpio. I just called TSUSA and cancelled my 9mm order from this morning. Great CS by Target Sports! Hurray!
Ah shit I just hope you're able to get some scorpio tonight! Fingers crossed!

I'm going to try to order my 1 case limit and then someone can buy it from me (at cost) as I don't need the ammo. I might try to get my FIL to order some too so I can snag 2 cases....we shall see.

Wait, was that $19.95 for 325?

6 cents per round is not bad at all. How is that ammo?

(Does anybody know how to do a "cents sign" using Windows 10?)
$19.95 for the 550 rounds of Federal. Just a hair under 4 cents since there's no sales tax. Though I did burn some gas driving up there...
The 325 automatch was $16.94.

Last edited:
Ah shit I just hope you're able to get some scorpio tonight! Fingers crossed!

I'm going to try to order my 1 case limit and then someone can buy it from me (at cost) as I don't need the ammo. I might try to get my FIL to order some too so I can snag 2 cases....we shall see.
Should I make an account to speed up checkout?

That steel case, put 10 boxes in my cart just for fun. Friend at the office shows me a meme on his phone. Look back and "cart amount reduced due to stock". Now 5 boxes left. Move those to next screen to buy. Items removed due to out of stock.

That was about 20 seconds. Crazy. And at $0.36/pop.

Jesus. You should buy your limit of the Scorpio 9mm tonight at 8pm. Should run about $315 shipped. Not dirt cheap but better than 40 cents.

And for those already aware of the Scorpio going live tonight. They told me they didn’t get much so you’ll have to act quick!

Warming up.
giphy (1).gif

Last edited:
So, $315 for 1000 rounds of 9mm "Scorpio" (whatever that is), and that includes the shipping?

That comes to 31.5¢ per round.

Just pump in a credit card # and info, and that's it?
Yes and there's no way to do it ahead of time (Called CS just now) so get ready to type your information in really quickly!

Honestly, at these prices, I rather just stay home and dry fire than scour the web and stores daily to blow $0.40 every time my gun goes bang just so I can go to the range for an hour. Shit isn't going to "hit the fan," and if it does and I can't get out alive with the half a case of hollow points I have on hand, then all the ammo in the world isn't going to help.

Honestly, at these prices, I rather just stay home and dry fire than scour the web and stores daily to blow $0.40 every time my gun goes bang just so I can go to the range for an hour. Shit isn't going to "hit the fan," and if it does and I can't get out alive with the half a case of hollow points I have on hand, then all the ammo in the world isn't going to help.
Yeah its crazy. I'm all for adding to the pile, but not at these prices. If I was new and had nothing, I'd bite the bullet and buy a bit every week but no way can I justify to myself buying 50 cpr 556 and 30+ cpr 9mm.

Yeah its crazy. I'm all for adding to the pile, but not at these prices. If I was new and had nothing, I'd bite the bullet and buy a bit every week but no way can I justify to myself buying 50 cpr 556 and 30+ cpr 9mm.

For me I'm fine paying a little extra for now to keep shooting. Obviously within reason, but I haven't had my ltc for very long so its the price that has to be paid. If it goes up a lot more I'd probably stop too

If you're in MA and haven't purchased from them before then you'll need to send them a copy of your LTC. I think that can be done after the purchase has been made, though.

He’s referring to the vendor who is selling Scorpio 9mm. Not TSUSA.

Back
Top Bottom