• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Buying now would be smart. Guessing price will continue to regularly go up til November.

Probably true, but...
out of 394 offerings of 9x19mm, only one variety is in stock ( only 80¢ a round).
Try 223 Rem./5.56x45mm; 6 out of 528 offerings (Wow! That's better than early this week)!

Lots out there this am

Lots out there this am

annnnd everything but the ammo cans of of M193 are gone

Got a text from TSUSA for Frontier 300 blk and hit the link immiedatly and it was already sold out. I hate it when it does that! A buck a round too, OUCH!

Wow. My 300BLK has been very quiet for the past several months and the cost per round is one of the reasons why.

Ok. Here is some reason why their ammo might be more pricey and why it will get even pricier (let alone oos). Imagine what UPS will upcharge for the ORM-D + weight shipped to your door this early fall?

That’s also currently more expensive than the Magtech brass that I bought 2 weeks ago.
Crazy. A friend is a new gun owner. He keeps asking me if this is a good price or is that a good price and I'm like "ummm...". Lol. Hard to say when I know that its double what it was a few months ago but at the same time im trying to encourage him to build up a stash. So glad I've been adding to the pile regularly for years

Maybe we can get set up as a club and get a deeper discount...?
With the volume we do, it's possible...

North East Shooters Society

[rofl2]

We just need someone with a CDL and a tractor-Trailer to pick up the weekly orders... 🤪

Back
Top Bottom