• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Let add some more to the list:

Just a couple days ago, there was a guy selling 3600 rounds of Federal 5.56 on stripper clips in the classifieds for $1k if you bought it all, or $300 per 900. Needless to say it didn't last long and my buddy is waiting to meet up with him to buy it all.

And someone else selling 909 rounds of 5.56/223 plus 2 preban mags for $350. Def keep an eye out in the classifieds.
I snatched the 909 and pre bans this morning. I saw the add a minute after it was posted. I couldn't let that deal go by

Let add some more to the list:
Website keeps crashing for me lol

Plenty of .40 S&W ammo out there...

.40 S&W ammunition

If you remember the lack of 9mm ammunition post-Sandy Hook and did not pick up at least one 'fotay' pistol for short money because everyone thinks it 'sucks'...

You did it wrong...

[rofl2]
~Enbloc

1593730826062.png
"The ammo 'in-stock' wins hands-down..."

Last edited:
Plenty of .40 S&W ammo out there...

.40 S&W ammunition

If you remember the lack of 9mm ammunition post-Sandy Hook and did not pick up at least one 'fotay' pistol for short money because everyone thinks it 'sucks'...

You did it wrong...

[rofl2]
~Enbloc

View attachment 370010
"The ammo 'in-stock' wins hands-down..."

There’s some truth in that. Plenty of .40 in stock!

9mm fodder just in
Got an alert on my phone while eating dinner and managed to snag a case when there was still 99+ left, hoping the delivery goes better than my last few orders.

There’s some truth in that. Plenty of .40 in stock!

I've never not been able to buy some whatever amounts at a specific LGS while all the 9mm guys were stuck to 1 or 2 boxes(if there was any to be had at all).

It's a shame though as folks seem to have caught onto that fact, not that it matters though as I've got heaps.

Last edited:
Just a reminder for my NES brethren that TS does carry uppers. Atlantic firearms had this upper in stock for a little bit cheaper but they are OOS. I’ve been meaning to buy a gas piston upper and the price seems very fair.

76 left

Just a reminder for my NES brethren that TS does carry uppers. Atlantic firearms had this upper in stock for a little bit cheaper but they are OOS. I’ve been meaning to buy a gas piston upper and the price seems very fair.

76 left

its a T-91 clone. I have not owned one but they seem to be doing well. personally I’m over the whole piston AR idea but that doesn’t take away from a good design. Classic firearms and AIM have it for cheaper.

its a T-91 clone. I have not owned one but they seem to be doing well. personally I’m over the whole piston AR idea but that doesn’t take away from a good design. Classic firearms and AIM have it for cheaper.
True. I do like to give TS the business when I can but it is about $40 more expensive. I already have a rear sight ordered. My only other piston driven rifle is my Mak90. It’s nice to have two.

76 left
But do they deliver to Massachusetts?

Well, this came today! Looks like my 7.62x39 will be here tomorrow. Good week with TS.
View attachment 370074
View attachment 370075
You might be floored by the difference between those two. The only reason I still have my Mini-mag is because I bought them when they were $5 a brick. The Aquila is hot stuff for a great price (not so recently though).

You might be floored by the difference between those two. The only reason I still have my Mini-mag is because I bought them when they were $5 a brick. The Aquila is hot stuff for a great price (not so recently though).
Difference in velocity or accuracy?

I’m familiar with them both. And the price isn’t a factor.
For me the extra $100 a case it is. The Aguila has 20 more FPS. The other high velocity rim fire I have are Stingers pushing 1640 and Federal game shok 1400’s. I haven’t yet tried out the stingers as I’m saving them for hunting and haven’t done a range test. What difference do you notice? Cycling differences in certain firearms? I’m not trying to rain on your parade as both are great rounds. The price difference is what gets me.

For me the extra $100 a case it is. The Aguila has 20 more FPS. The other high velocity rim fire I have are Stingers pushing 1640 and Federal game shok 1400’s. I haven’t yet tried out the stingers as I’m saving them for hunting and haven’t done a range test. What difference do you notice? Cycling differences in certain firearms? I’m not trying to rain on your parade as both are great rounds. The price difference is what gets me.
I‘ve got to be perfectly honest. I know a lot of people here quibble over price. But I honestly never really look at price too hard. If I want it, I just buy it. I have no regrets. I acknowledge that I am fortunate in that way. It’s just my situation. I have a lot of .22 platform weapons, and I know what eats what. The same goes for all my specific caliber firearms.
I’ll go a step further. My lifestyle in general involves buying what I want whenever I want at whatever price it may be.
Not trying to come off as a braggart. Just letting you know where I’m at, in case you had any more questions.

I‘ve got to be perfectly honest. I know a lot of people here quibble over price. But I honestly never really look at price too hard. If I want it, I just buy it. I have no regrets. I acknowledge that I am fortunate in that way. It’s just my situation. I have a lot of .22 platform weapons, and I know what eats what. The same goes for all my specific caliber firearms.
I’ll go a step further. My lifestyle in general involves buying what I want whenever I want at whatever price it may be.
Not trying to come off as a braggart. Just letting you know where I’m at, in case you had any more questions.
Lol I’m good with that assessment

Back
Top Bottom