• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I'm starting to think 300AAC is never coming back in stock again in decent quantities, at least not before the election. Components seem to be thin, but still available out there so maybe it's time to learn to reload...

Of course I go on TS today and they have a bunch of Barnes 125gr. Not cheap but in stock. They got me for a Prime membership too. [smile]

Just happened to check their website to see if they had any .38spl jhp in brands other than my favorite. Lo and behold! They have 99+ of Speer Gold Dot. Grabbed a case just because everything is so hard to find now.

Had a little trouble with the shopping cart feature, but after about 5 minutes I was able to finish the transaction. Probably overloaded with purchases.
Happy to give them my business.

UPDATE: 4:45pm same day: Just got an email from UPS that I have a shipment being delivered tomorrow from Target Sports USA.

24 hour turn-around!

UPDATE: delivered. 24 hours from ordering to getting it. And I'm not a Prime member.

Last edited:
This has been mentioned elsewhere on this forum, but figured I'd mention it here as well. UPS (and Fedex) now adding a $24 surcharge to any packages weighing in excess of 50 lbs. So this could have an impact on any large ammo purchases.

Frank

Just happened to check their website to see if they had any .38spl jhp in brands other than my favorite. Lo and behold! They have 99+ of Speer Gold Dot. Grabbed a case just because everything is so hard to find now.

Had a little trouble with the shopping cart feature, but after about 5 minutes I was able to finish the transaction. Probably overloaded with purchases.
Happy to give them my business.

UPDATE: 4:45pm same day: Just got an email from UPS that I have a shipment being delivered tomorrow from Target Sports USA.

24 hour turn-around!
You need any 38 spl range/target ammo? I know of a vendor with tons of 158 gr 38 spl lead round nose ammo for $14 per box shipped (if buying 1k) if interested. They also have some 125 gr +p jacketed ammo for good prices ($337 per 1k shipped). PM if interested.

Great prices on 357 mag ammo too.

Last edited:
I'm starting to think 300AAC is never coming back in stock again in decent quantities, at least not before the election. Components seem to be thin, but still available out there so maybe it's time to learn to reload...

Barnes 110 TSX was in stock at targetsports 1-2 weeks ago. Of course it went quickly, but it made me realize I need to send my TS alerts as texts instead of emails.

This 50 lbs thing isn't new. My fiberglass supply guy has been saying it for at least a few years. He will ship me up to 4 gallons of resin per package but not 5 (9 lbs a gallon so after packing is over 50)..

Basically resins come in 1 gallon jugs or cans, 5 gallon buckets, or 55 gallon drums (freight obviously).. 5 gallon buckets don't typically get shipped because of this, I wait until he is doing a string of deliveries or I buy 4 gallons at a time to hold me over.

Well played Sir. Next round on me.

edit: $257 for a case????? Dude WTF!! TS is gouging like crazy :mad:

lol. Couldn't resist.

$257., if you're referring to the $0.24 cent 9mm I was mentioning plus tax, is actually some of the lower pricing I've seen there recently because most of the stuff they have left is like $0.80 hollow points. Agreed though that this is still steep considering this same ammo was probably $0.18-0.19 before lock down. Definitely a seller's market. Still better than the $0.40 or so that Cheaper than Dirt is trying to shill for the same type of round.

lol. Couldn't resist.

$257., if you're referring to the $0.24 cent 9mm I was mentioning plus tax, is actually some of the lower pricing I've seen there recently because most of the stuff they have left is like $0.80 hollow points. Agreed though that this is still steep considering this same ammo was probably $0.18-0.19 before lock down. Definitely a seller's market. Still better than the $0.40 or so that Cheaper than Dirt is trying to shill for the same type of round.
Just bought a case of 9mm 124gr at $0.28 per round. A little bit of me died on the inside.

Just bought a case of 9mm 124gr at $0.28 per round. A little bit of me died on the inside.

If you ever see it again, buy me a second and I’ll throw $10 on top. I was doing homework all afternoon and caught the tail end of them having 9mm in stock 40 minutes ago. Took a case out of my cart and then 10 boxes out of my cart as I was checking out. Beyond pissed. They Went from 10cs. and 99+ boxes in stock to absolutely nothing in less than 3 minutes. First time I’ve seen 124grn in stock in a while as well.

The text alerts are useless and I have zero free time to sit around and refresh the recently added list. I was beyond poor when ammo was available and cheap, and now that I have some money saved up and room on a credit card, it’s far more expensive and virtually impossible to get. Next person to say “shoulda bought it cheap and stacked it deep! Hurrr Derrr!!” gets a swift kick in the shin.
sorry, done bitching. For now.

Since I’m loaded and bloated I haven’t been checking TS as carefully as I used to. Seems the ammo run was picking up again?

Picking up, again? It never subsided. Well, at least by my eye. I could just suck at tracking down ammo.
There was a slowdown for like a week or two. 9mm was sitting in stock for a few days. Same with 2.23/5.56. It was a short period. My guess it was right before the blm protests.

Back
Top Bottom