• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Tapatalk for iPhone

I'm getting the same error message when using tapatalk on iphone.

Error message :

Cannot connect to forum

This forum is either restricting access from Tapatalk or the installed Tapatalk plugin is not working. Please contact your forum administrator.

Last edited:
Tapatalk has been flakey since the upgrade.

ee8d4e89.jpg

My fiance's iPhone 4s and iPad 2 are not working with Tapatalk on NE Shooters as of a minute ago. Works on other forums though.

Both of my Androids are working.

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk

Some sections of the forum load fine on my LG, others take forever. I can't access the forum with my PC so I'm guessing its just a glitch with the new server.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

Seems like a lot of tapatalk users, is it really worth it?

There are quite a few forums that use it including Gunboards.

The software allows you to upload photos to the forums directly from your phone which is a pretty neat feature for posting classifieds adds or random pics. Plus it lets me surf gun forums while I'm on break at work or when I'm shopping with my wife.[smile]

Same issue as the rest of the iPhone users. I have tried to delete Tapatalk and sign out and back in with no avail. I'll keep trying other ways to see if I can get it to work.

Right after I posted, tapatalk was a no go for me. It took up too much memory as well (according to message) so I uninstalled then downloaded onto SD.

Sent via tapatalk on the Yugo of droids.

I was having issues with the nes android app last night. Never tried tapatalk, just went to bed haha

NES via Tapatalk on iPhone 4 stopped working yesterday, still a no-go. On-screen message says: "Cannot connect to forum. This forum is either restricting access from Tapatalk or the installed Tapatalk plugin is not working. Please contact your forum administrator." Other forums ("fora"?) via Tapatalk are working fine, e.g. The Gun Vault, Guns & Ammo, The Firing Line, Gunboard, several others.

Same here on my iPhone. Acted up last night and still can't get on with it. Using Safari...

Still not working on my iPhone 4, same message when attempting to access NES: "Cannot connect to forum. This forum is either restricting access from Tapatalk or the installed Tapatalk plugin is not working. Please contact your forum administrator." Other forums continue to be accessible at least for now. Tapatalk Web site says the company is based in China. It's concerning that we are depending upon the Chinese regime for our mobile access to NES and other forums that, among other benefits, support the Second Amendment rights that China wishes to see stamped out.

Life Member: Second Amendment Foundation, N.R.A.
Commonwealth Second Amendment supporter
Member: National Association for Gun Rights, Gun Owners of America, G.O.A.L., Maynard Rod & Gun Club, Mystic Valley Gun Club
Started shooting at age 10, varsity rifle team in high school
NRA Distinguished Expert in Small Bore Rifle, NRA Level 1 Rifle Coach

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom