• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Tapatalk for iPhone

When I get to the bottom of latest posts and pull down to load more it just duplicates the last post. Anyone else have this glitch?

Did this break Tapatalk on my Windows Phone 7?

Starting just the other day, I can no longer connect to the forums. It says that the TapaTalk plugin that our forum is using is out of date and needs to be updated.

Works again. Links to YouTube still broken. It goes to safari with a bogus URL of YouTube;id. This has been broken since server move

Anyone else iPhone/iPad have YouTube link issue?

It keeps logging me out too. No big deal really but it is a regression.

Anyone know how to take a screenshot on an iPhone? I'll grab a pic of the error screen.

Something is wonked

1. force close tapatalk app. Double click 'home' button. click and hold on the Tapatalk icon. If you see a - on the icon (icon wiggles). Re-open tapatalk.
2. clear the cache. You find the under 'Settings' - 'Cache' & click on the Clear button.

It's getting worse. Loading unread from latest and it will only load 1 post at a time. I have 224 unread. Very odd behavior.

Again, anyone able to confirm this? There have been no changes to the application other than the singular one to fix the iPhone issue in the first place. If clearing your cache and restarting the app as detailed above doesn't work, let me know and I can get the developers to take a look at this issue.

Yes, I am having the same refresh issue. Somewhat intermittently. It was broken earlier today, then workin fine for a while, and now not refreshing beyond the first 50.

Caught the error that I was talking about:

ad4c0f41-8ee3-f455.jpg

Again, anyone able to confirm this? There have been no changes to the application other than the singular one to fix the iPhone issue in the first place. If clearing your cache and restarting the app as detailed above doesn't work, let me know and I can get the developers to take a look at this issue.

Reliable. Yes, I tried the force quit clear cache. I always do that when I get odd behavior. It won't load more than one message at a time from before 10pm last night.

Before the server move you made some changes that impacted tapatalk. My old problem was that I could no longer mark a topic read and it would not load past the current cached portion of the message unless I quit and cleared. That got fixed. Now I have the YouTube URL problem, messages that are read coming back as not read when I reload more topics and now this won't show more than one unread message.

When I logged in this morning I got all the messages since last night fine, but once I read everything after 10pm last night I am back to one message at a time.

Same behavior on iPhone 4s, iPad 1 and iPad 2.

Back
Top Bottom