• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New forum?

Jacks07

NES Member
Can anyone point me in the direction as to the steps for trying to get a new forum added? Much like the Night vision and knife subsets, I think an Airgun forum would be an asset to NES. Seems as though there’s an already pretty good group of gents here. And after a few visits to the couple local airgun shops in ma they’ve got interest in NES as well. I think an airgun forum may bring even more traffic into the site. Appreciate any insight/input.

Can anyone point me in the direction as to the steps for trying to get a new forum added? Much like the Night vision and knife subsets, I think an Airgun forum would be an asset to NES. Seems as though there’s an already pretty good group of gents here. And after a few visits to the couple local airgun shops in ma they’ve got interest in NES as well. I think an airgun forum may bring even more traffic into the site. Appreciate any insight/input.

That's a decision made my @Admin. PM Derek.

Back
Top Bottom