I'm not able to replicate this at all, is anyone else having the problem?

I think it only keeps a certain number of posts/pages back (5 pages?) when you hit New Posts. That’s what it looks like anyway.

I think it only keeps a certain number of posts/pages back (5 pages?) when you hit New Posts. That’s what it looks like anyway.
Is this new, or a change in behavior?

It's only supposed to show posts that a new since your last visit, so that sounds normal... unless it was doing something weird previously.

Is this new, or a change in behavior?

It's only supposed to show posts that a new since your last visit, so that sounds normal... unless it was doing something weird previously.
New behavior.

I've pretty much been off-line for a few days now and it only showed 4 pages, from yesterday ~7:45PM.

Previously it showed up to 7 pages.

Pushing some buttons and turning some knobs in the background - search will be a bit wonky for a couple hours here, but I think we'll come out with the issue fixed once we're all done.

But are you at 7 pages? That's the max, it's always been the max.

But are you at 7 pages? That's the max, it's always been the max.
Nope. It came up with 5 pages for me, from 8xxPM yesterday.

I just took a look at Off-Topic only and my unreads list out at 6 pages from 10PM on Wednesday. So it still isn't working correctly for New Posts.

Nope. It came up with 5 pages for me, from 8xxPM yesterday.

I just took a look at Off-Topic only and my unreads list out at 6 pages from 10PM on Wednesday. So it still isn't working correctly for New Posts.

Are you using 'New Posts' or 'What's New'?

'New Posts' will only show unread posts which would potentially be limited based on your browsing behavior, while 'What's New' should always show the maximum amount as it doesn't filter by 'read' status.

Are you using 'New Posts' or 'What's New'?

'New Posts' will only show unread posts which would potentially be limited based on your browsing behavior, while 'What's New' should always show the maximum amount as it doesn't filter by 'read' status.

It's very likely that was a bug, and fixed in a recent update. The intended behavior is as I stated above - if you're looking for a 'longer' new posts, use the 'What's New' route.

Back
Top Bottom