• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New post/reply problems

Ryan188

NES Member
Everytime I go to make a new post or reply to existing th

cursor keeps jumping around and jumping

Down a bunch..can't keep track of where typing is gome go back to fix it...I can't edit...what you see here is exactly what happens every single time..im on a Samsung s22 and also tried it on friends apple..does same thing.ing.

E

Let

It won't

It get

Any one experiencing this? It happens like this on the Samsung internet app and Google Chrome and firefox...all of them

On all differdevicesent

Not happening here. You can check just about any thread to see if anyone else is experiencing this. I haven't noticed it.

Yes!! On my Samsung S22 Ultra, using Brave browser. Especially when I quote and reply, almost unusable. I downloaded Firefox, too, so use that to reply as needed.

Never did figure out WTF is happening

Can you tell I'm replying in Brave browser.

Christ. Ridiculous. Now I'm in Firefox to finish responding.

I tried deleting and reinstalled Brave...didn't work. Also tried clearing cache and cookies. Nope. Only fix is using different browser on this phone. I also see the same problems on a cigar forum I'm on that also uses Xenforo like NES does.

And I had zero issues on my old phone...a Samsung S10+ also running Brave browser.

Happens to me too!!!
Brave browser and the Samsung browser. Anyone experiencing this try Chrome? (I don't use it normally but may need to start).
Been typing in my texting app then copying and pasting LOL

Im having the same issue now, after my s22 updated this week. Was there a fix for it besides a new browser?

Im using samsungs default browser and its doing it. Rather frustrating its keeping me from shitposting

The problem just seemed to resolve. Probably an update on Brave or the phone. I'm still using Brave on my S22. Not seeing any recent issues, though haven't been posting much lately.

Back
Top Bottom