Tamgha Arms Folding 12 Gauge, 7+1 Spring Loaded Shotgun. Carry in a holster

Rockrivr1

NES Member
Pretty interesting concept. Carry a shotgun in a holster, pull it out, it spring action slaps it together and your ready for action.

taiga-wolverine-1.jpg

For those with FacePlant, there is a video showing how easily it deploys.

Lol. When I read the title, I thought it was going to be a folding-stock shottie. This is much different...

Not very concealable. You can see the holster below his jacket. If you carry it open, what about dust and dirt?? One more thing to go wrong???

Last edited:
Pretty interesting concept. Carry a shotgun in a holster, pull it out, it spring action slaps it together and your ready for action.

View attachment 577348

For those with FacePlant, there is a video showing how easily it deploys.

How strong is that hinge? 12 gauge, especially slugs and buckshot, generate a whole lot more recoil than a .223 out of an AR. Once things start loosening up, my bet is they will start offering an accuwedge contraption tighten the gap between upper and lower. No thanks. I will keep my 12 gauge 870 with the full SpeedFeed stock. I never liked gimmicks and never will.

Yeah buddy. Forward grip corner pocket 🥳
View attachment 577664

I love the "peek to see if I can find my zipper" look he gave when trying to seat the mag. Probably not hte fastest draw in the world. LOL. Maybe sit it with a 10 rd mag to start.

Yeah, he’s gonna lose his pants when he pulls that out.

I have the same problem without the gun. [rofl]

Oh, and I'm pretty sure TAM-GHA! is what you have to yell while drawing this.

Wasn’t there a thread just a while back about how bad the quality is on most of these new Turkish 12’s popping up for like 250.00-300.00?

And those didn’t fold in half. Hard pass for me.

PuMp ShOtGuNs NeVeR jAm!!!1!one!
You've obviously never been a firearms instructor for people who've never held a shotgun.

How does 5-6 rounds load into that mag tube? My 870 mag pokes past the barrel and holds 6? Shorter shells? I'm not a shotgun guy, I taught basics and generally told people this is the last time you'll hold one other than qual days.

You've obviously never been a firearms instructor for people who've never held a shotgun.

How does 5-6 rounds load into that mag tube? My 870 mag pokes past the barrel and holds 6? Shorter shells? I'm not a shotgun guy, I taught basics and generally told people this is the last time you'll hold one other than qual days.
Oh, believe me; I have. Some saying about monkeys and footballs comes to mind.

On the mag, 5 rounds of 2.75" is 13.75" plus the follower and compressed spring. That tube looks to be about 16" long - so ~2" for the fully compressed spring? Sounds about right.

EDIT:
Then I looked at the website...and remembered I'm an idiot.
2¾" shells are actually about 2.25" long in their unfired condition.

This means 7 rounds would be 15.75". They're claiming the barrel is 18.5" and the magazine looks to align with the bolt face. Taking very rough measurements off the screen, I'm seeing about 15.5" of magazine.

I'm with you. Either it's a typo, and they meant 5+1, or they're cheating, and talking about something like Minishells. Because if you really want to watch a pump choke, run those things.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom