Talk to me about KRISS Vectors

So that the bad guy don't get up? (hopefully, at all). If it was FA and you dump a controlled burst, if you hit the BG with the burst, well, its prolly game over...

-Mike

The one time I shot full auto (Sig MCX), I think I'd be hitting the ceiling after the 5th round.

Admittedly, there is zero muzzle rise on the thing...it just seems like you can dump a mag awful fast. I guess the two round burst is really the core thing it's meant to deliver.

Managed to fix my mag issue shaving down the base plate just a bit. Didn't take much and now the mags seat perfectly.

Even in semi auto with a fully loaded 17rd preban it's like...wait...did I actually load 17rds or was that like 10? It's so stupid fast.

Perhaps ironically, I dropped one of the mags which promptly sent all of it's parts flying. Recovered everything except the spring. PITA.

Managed to fix my mag issue shaving down the base plate just a bit. Didn't take much and now the mags seat perfectly.

I've contemplated removing some material from the base of the mag well. Just can't get myself to touch it with a file yet. My Vector is grey, which I believe is just a coating. It might look like total assery if I do it, but it seems like it wouldn't take much removal to allow the u notch mag tubes' notch to fully engage the catch.

I've contemplated removing some material from the base of the mag well. Just can't get myself to touch it with a file yet. My Vector is grey, which I believe is just a coating. It might look like total assery if I do it, but it seems like it wouldn't take much removal to allow the u notch mag tubes' notch to fully engage the catch.

Yea, I definitely thought of the same thing but I would rather file the base plates which are easily replaceable. It's annoying as hell, but I just don't want to get into filing the firearm.

Back
Top Bottom