Taking a gun class by a lawyer. The law and LTC holders!

Headed to MFS in a couple of weeks to take a class based around the law and LTC.
I don't know about you but I have a lot of questions. There is only so much you can interpret via the internet.

Looking forward to it.

It's not a gun class, it's a class on gun laws.

And there is only so much that can ever be learned academically. But you'll probably learn enough to know that between the information in that class, and the recent election, you might wish to not stop, and pass GO quickly, and gtfo of the USSROMass.

I loved taking the Primer class from Darius and Jon...I went a few times and it was always infomative. I've also had the chance to sit with Jessie and hash out some questions at his office a few years back. I think that it's good that people are taking the time to look into what's going on in this state.

Sorry...I just went to look at the class. It's listed as a class for people applying for their first LTC and those up for a renewal LTC. I wonder how much actual law in pertaning to storage, sale, purchace, etc that will be in this class. I can't imagine that that type of information is needed for applying and/or renewing. Please let us know what type of information is taught.

Sorry...I just went to look at the class. It's listed as a class for people applying for their first LTC and those up for a renewal LTC. I wonder how much actual law in pertaning to storage, sale, purchace, etc that will be in this class. I can't imagine that that type of information is needed for applying and/or renewing. Please let us know what type of information is taught.

You are right, that info is not included in this class. It's strictly about getting a LTC and "keeping it" (some info on discretion/suitability issues).

I attended the last class he gave on this to see what it was about. Good material, but I don't see any conflict with the seminar that I intend to put together on what you noted above, the gray areas, rumors/non-facts commonly spewed by LEOs/Instructors/Dealers, etc. It's going to take me some time to create the material as I hope to have cites for everything (or as much as possible) so it won't be a "take my word for it" seminar.

I haven't gone yet. I only want to go if there's a Q and A part. I'm not interested in information on how to get my LTC. I already have it!
I need to call them and find out more about this class before I attend.

Yes, there was a Q&A at the end of the seminar. In fact Jesse punted one of the technical law questions at me to answer at the session I attended. [thinking] [wink]

Pretty sure I'll be at that same class.

By the way, if any MFS folk are on here: I've been hearing your ads lately on WEEI. I like 'em.

True dat, they've been around for a few years and have only just now started to do advertising on the radio. Makes me proud when I heard one of their adds while driving in Mass.

Pretty sure I'll be at that same class.

By the way, if any MFS folk are on here: I've been hearing your ads lately on WEEI. I like 'em.

Back
Top Bottom