• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

T Shirt Fundraiser - CLOSED

Got my shipping notice too, I will be wearing it this weekend out and around.

I ordered the first shirt and mine will not be here until Wed. Was hoping to wear it to the Woodstock fair this weekend.

Round 2 is up to 120 sold / $940 raised for GOAL. Rock on!

Got mine today
09afd00a568623a992fee06276e91dd3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I got my round one order today. Wearing it now. I put it on and took the dog for a walk earlier. Got some weird looks from various subaru/ prius drivers. I will say that I would have liked a heavier, more durable fabric, but hey, they were cheap.

Nice shirt. Comfortable. Thanks for getting a soft shirt. Fit is a bit snug, but I like it like that.

Make sure you wash it separately the first time. I tested it in the sink and the sink is now full of blue water.

Found my shirt on the counter last night when I got home. Going to wear the shit out of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got mine yesterday. Nice shirts! I do recommend that you follow the directions, and wash them cold inside out by themselves the first wash. But the, I'll be wearing mine for a week straight and I bought 4....so, it'llbe a month before they get washed.

They fit really well. I'm impressed!

I received mine yesterday too. The fabric is very soft and well fitting. I think I need to order a "come and take" t-shirt as well.

From GOAL's facebook:

We have just received the first donation from the "Tyranny" tee shirts and wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone involved with making this happen; Simon, the members of NES, and all of our members who have contributed and who continue to do so! Please know that we are putting these funds directly towards our efforts to stop abuse from AG Healey.

14324537_1218489748171577_7644552113324916076_o.jpg

Bought 2. My post on. Facebook :

On July 20th MA Attorney General Maura Healey made thousands 9f citizens felons by fiat by arbitrarily changing how long-settled MA laws were being interpreted and enforced. Regardless of the item (firearms) involved, her actions were, and remain, extra-judicial and beyond the legally enumerated scope of her office and it's authority. While many may agree with the restriction of THIS particular action, it is the ACTION ITSELF that is the issue, NOT the intended subject. As many have said, "If she can do this to us, she WILL do it (extra-judicial rule change) to you."

Back
Top Bottom