T Shirt Fundraiser - CLOSED

Finally got a few spare $$$ and ordered a few. Love the color, my buddy has one and the color & design looks even better in person.

Last call on the T Shirts. 4 days to go and not sure if we'll hit the minimum order of 26. This will be the last round

Just extended the campaign for a week. Need 7 more shirts sold to hit the minimum of 26.

Last edited:
I got an XL in round 1, but it shrank in the wash. So, I got a 2XL in Round 4. This seemed easier than going on a diet.

Looks like we need 1 more to reach the 26 limit to print.

Nice work folks. Also thanks for the opportunity to get one of these great shirts

@22lr Necrothread time.

I still wear and get positive comments on my “come and take it” version of the “tranny” 😂 shirt.

However it is old and has a hole and a stain(like all of my other shirts.)

I was thinking an updated version that has the AR on the back and says “if you wish to make me a criminal, pray I don’t start acting like one” (stole quote from NES member)

Maybe put Mike Day’s home address on there or something as well.

Could wear to a Stoneham youth hockey game, or just out to a fancy restaurant.

I’ll help in any way I can, or just buy a handful.

@22lr Necrothread time.

I still wear and get positive comments on my “come and take it” version of the “tranny” 😂 shirt.

However it is old and has a hole and a stain(like all of my other shirts.)

I was thinking an updated version that has the AR on the back and says “if you wish to make me a criminal, pray I don’t start acting like one” (stole quote from NES member)

Maybe put Mike Day’s home address on there or something as well.

Could wear to a Stoneham youth hockey game, or just out to a fancy restaurant.

I’ll help in any way I can, or just buy a handful.

I still wear mine too, but it is about worn out at this point.

I like your ideas for the shirt. I am not sure I even have the files any more though. I did them in MS paint. It was a low budget (no budget) operation.

I'll poke around and see what I can find. Who would the $ go to?

I still wear mine too, but it is about worn out at this point.

I like your ideas for the shirt. I am not sure I even have the files any more though. I did them in MS paint. It was a low budget (no budget) operation.

I'll poke around and see what I can find. Who would the $ go to?
I would say GOAL if bill has not yet passed, and Comm2A if has already been signed.

Thanks!!! If I tried to do this it would look like a child did it. Yours was/is cool!

Back
Top Bottom