T Shirt Fundraiser - CLOSED

I support this, I have bought and will probably buy a second shirt, but I'm curious about how much of a cut booster is taking from the campaign. 832 shirts at $15 comes to more than 12K, not counting the donations people are making over and above.

I support this, I have bought and will probably buy a second shirt, but I'm curious about how much of a cut booster is taking from the campaign. 832 shirts at $15 comes to more than 12K, not counting the donations people are making over and above.

I picked the best quality shirt, put a design on the front and back and dropped the price as low as possible, so the $ raised per shirt is $4.77.

As far as added donations go, booster keeps about 2.9% which goes straight to the Credit Card company as a processing fee. Also, I opted to have Booster send a check to GOAL, just in case GOAL also gets charged something similar (not sure if they do)

Last edited:
I picked the best quality shirt, put a design on the front and back and dropped the price as low as possible, so the $ raised per shirt is $4.77.

As far as added donations go, booster keeps about 2.9% which goes straight to the Credit Card company as a processing fee. Also, I opted to have Booster send a check to GOAL, just in case GOAL also gets charged something similar (not sure if they do)

That's not bad at all, this is going to be a nice donation to GOAL.

Back
Top Bottom